jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Myself, I prefer a cold or cool room. It's way more comfortable to get under the covers and sleep. Also I like it very dark.

With my seat, usually facing down, I am forced to place a pillow in the BTW as well as something on my legs from time to time (Internet radio, TV however it is a male voice There is one thing mentioned), I usually hug one thing, and the other question is I can't sleep at night (suffering from insomnia) and I sleep all day long. I take care of my eyes and that millions of days of light pile up in dark, closed places instead of big rooms.

No preferences, I like silence even when my years are buzzing from the vibration of the surrounding or when I listen to frequencies on youtube. I usually don t sleep with a pillow, safer for the backbone!

I'm using my phone for an hour approximately and then I turn off the lights and think about life while laying down. About all of the events and people in my life, sometimes I even get worried about my future but a sleep is a very relaxful thing, and the best thing about it is dreams, I'm dreaming about some epic crazy things as of: Aliens, Rockets, Tsunamies, and more and it is always nice to experience such unique dreams, theres also a very unique feeling you are experiencing at the dream, it effects us like music an emotional unexplainable feeling.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back