What's new

How do you keep track of ideas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to running a site or even multiple sites you always get ideas that will pop into your head, sometimes at the most random of times and it's hard to keep track of them all unless you have a way of keeping track and storing those ideas for use later. I know there have been many times myself I have had an idea pop into my head and forgotten to note it down and then I forget the idea which is frustrating.

To prevent myself from forgetting ideas I now note them down on a note pad as I think of them so that I know they are jotted down somewhere they will stay safe and that way I can go back to them when I am ready to do so.

How do you keep track of your ideas so you do not forget them when you think of them?

I make use of my notes on my phone to keep track of ideas so i don't forget them when i think of them. I'm always with my phone so i can write down ideas at anytime.

I always have a small book which I title as the idea book. I always document every single idea that I think of even if they are ones that I do not plan to execute anytime soon.

When it comes to running a site or even multiple sites you always get ideas that will pop into your head, sometimes at the most random of times and it's hard to keep track of them all unless you have a way of keeping track and storing those ideas for use later. I know there have been many times myself I have had an idea pop into my head and forgotten to note it down and then I forget the idea which is frustrating.

To prevent myself from forgetting ideas I now note them down on a note pad as I think of them so that I know they are jotted down somewhere they will stay safe and that way I can go back to them when I am ready to do so.

How do you keep track of your ideas so you do not forget them when you think of them?
Nice question. How do I keep track of my ideas? Well if you ask me, I use different methods in order to keep my ideas in place. One of the simple method is by noting it down in my idea book or on my phone's to do list.

For me I usually note the ideas down on a piece of paper for easy to reach them. I sometimes get many more Ideas that I can't keep up on remembering them.

When I get an idea I jot it down on my notepad. In my free time, I work on these ideas, If I find that these ideas are not saturated, I do research and build content around these ideas

before going out to write anything, i usually do what i call content layout, these affords me the opportunity to know what i am tackling at what giving time and to concentrate my research on that.

Mind maps can be used to visually depict concepts and their relationships. I construct computerized mind maps with tools like MindNode or by hand on paper.

I always have a small book which I title as the idea book. I always document every single idea that I think of even if they are ones that I do not plan to execute anytime soon.
i think i would do this same thing as well, because i forget my ideas a lot and would really love to jot them down so that i do not forget them and put them into action.

I always have a small jotter in my pocket wherever I go. This way I can easily write down ideas when I get one. This is important because you don't know when a great idea can come.

Noting down your important ideas is a great way to not forget about them. I usually write my ideas either in my phone's notebook or on some paper, depending on the availability and length of the points.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back