What's new

How do you imagine your life after you pension off?

I really don't know the exact thing i will do after i'm pensioned off, but one thing i know for sure is that i'm not working again after i'm pensioned off. I'll rest.
I have been planning on starting my poultry business after my retirement because I have known much about poultry business and farming in general which is very lucrative .

I have been planning on starting my poultry business after my retirement because I have known much about poultry business and farming in general which is very lucrative .
Well, that's a really nice business to go into after one's retirement. If ever i decide to work after my retirement, then i would go into the fashion industry because i love everything about fashion.

Probably, in my pension age I’ll be enjoying my retirement earnings and my investments which I made during my working age . So you need to start thinking outside the box so you invest more and spend less

Apart from pension , there are other things that could give you comfort at old age such as investment. A lot of people established their children to be very much stable financially hoping that in returns they will take care of them at old age

The reason why need to work hard and save enough money for your retirement when you are in active service is to be able to get enough money to use when you retires and that only can give you a better life after retiring.

Where do you see yourself after you get pensioned off? Will you travel abroad? Or take a long rest?, will you hangout with your family?, or you even might work once again?
I won't work again because I want to invest for my retirement from now and after that I just want to be happy with my family and friends and have a long rest.

When a pension is being paid to me I rather use the money to set up myself to have a comfortable retirement time. I might be able to set up a business just to keep myself busy.

I am self-employed, therefore, I do not have a pension when I retire. However, I am building savings and also investing so that I can have something to pay my bills when I no longer work. I plan to retire in my farmhouse and live a farmer's life.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!