What's new

How do you hire staff for your website

When it comes to hiring someone for work on your website, we really should be careful the kind of access we give such persons conducting such services on our websites, so they don't steal from us without us knowing they are the ones stealing from us

By interviewing them and reviewing some of their previous work. Just like you said you hired someone because you could attest to the previous work done by that person.

I don't have any website(s) I am running at the moment, and I have not hired any staff to work for me in any website before. I don't see anything wrong in asking for help when it is needed as no man is an island. We all need each other one time or the other. It is just my opinion though.

When I hired a contributor for my site, I hired a writer that I knew from the forum where I posted. Since I had read her forum post, it was easy for me to choose her. Over the years I have hired a lot of people whom I met on the sites I worked. I have also hired on SEOclerks and upwork.

I think you are talking about freelancing platforms. There are many ways to hire workers online for your offline jobs. But when it comes to freelancing, there are various platforms such as Fiverr, upwork, Freelancer, etc that are quite popular. have you tried the Freelancer platform before?

Yes, I believe I hadn't because you've seen their handiwork and how well they can write. Professional writers can also be found on freelance services like Fiverr.

If I will be hiring a staff to manage my website in the nearest future, I will ensure I get someone with more experience and has the patient to fish out what might not be really okay with the website and for website promotion.

Going for someone who I can actually trust, from either other communities or from a member who applied who seems legit. If I have a bigger site, then I get them from upwork or fiverr.

You are a absolutely correct and I am one of the members that you have hired before. Hiring The members of the forum is indeed a very good idea. And it would make your website content a good one.

At the start, you might need an extra pair of hands to manage your online store: track new orders, chat with customers, update inventory. If you manufacture your products yourself, you will likely want an assistant.

For some tasks, such as handling shipping, you’ll naturally want office workers. If the job has a physical component, you want people working next to you. However, for many other roles, such as marketing, you can hire remote workers. Since these jobs can be completed using digital tools, it doesn’t matter where your workers are located.

Hiring remote workers offers several benefits for a growing business:

The easiest way I think is to base it on referrals because if someone is working on another website they generally are open to operating on more than one website at the same time and if you see that they have a good work ethic you can obviously hire them.

I usually hire internally, as usually the people that want to help, are usually those that are already on the forum. Though I have no problems hiring off forum, if I know of people at other places that might be able to fill positions to help out.

Hiring staff is a hard job because you do not know the criteria of users that will be hired on your blog also there will be a lot of tests before granting access to more forum functionalities gradually.

Right now. I am looking for staff for my news forum. Its a free process. Not a paid position. Quite difficult finding someone on here to join my site as a news editor and/or news reporter.

Honestly, from my opinions it's best just to hire someone who is already a part of your forum. They will have already been apart of the community so its far less problematic than hiring someone who hasn't been apart of the community and as such will likely cause problems.

Unless it is a big, busy, revenue-earning forum I would not hire people. There are plenty who will do mod work for free. If you need someone to work on admin-related things though and managing a server, you will likely need to pay them.

It can be difficult to run a business online, but you can hire staff via referrals, freelancing platforms, or even social media!

Am good at programming and blogging is my passion. I run my own website. But in the future planning to hire some staff to help me in building chat systems on my website. Would probably introduce Vip membership and other packages at that time.

If I'd hire staff for my forum, I would search on online freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, etc, and see the reviews on their service by other buyers. Then, I would ask them to write a trial post on my forum. If I like their work, I'd hire them and reward them

I think that the first thing that you would look for is their language and the quality of their posts as well because this will give you an indication as to how serious they are to be involved with the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back