What's new

How do you hire staff for your website

Only those who are not willing to pay good money would go for those with low rating and low Payment required. They usually regret in the end.
They might not actually regret because in the freelance site when you are doing a bad business, you have to rate the person you have done a business with, the fear of bad rating will make them not to scam you, they might be inexperience that is all.

They might not actually regret because in the freelance site when you are doing a bad business, you have to rate the person you have done a business with, the fear of bad rating will make them not to scam you, they might be inexperience that is all.
Some do not fear bad rating as they usually manage the few unsuspecting persons that still go ahead to use them for completion of their services.

I most times hire staffs fory website jobs through the word of mouth from persons and individuals that I know to recommend staffs for me as I would want to physically know them before hiring them

I most times hire staffs fory website jobs through the word of mouth from persons and individuals that I know to recommend staffs for me as I would want to physically know them before hiring them
This is better as so many people pretend to be good online while offline, they are not what they portray online. Good to know them in real life before hiring them.

when I hired a content writer for the first time, I hired the guy that was recommended to me by a close friend. These days I hire on forums and freelancer sites.

when I hired a content writer for the first time, I hired the guy that was recommended to me by a close friend. These days I hire on forums and freelancer sites.
Recommended writers would definitely be reliable as the close friends who refer them must have had positive working experience will them.

You may hire a person who is the most active user on your blog or website and the one who plans to stay on your website for a really long time. It is always a good idea to hire someone who is experienced when it comes to moderating the website or someone who has experience managing your website.

You may hire a person who is the most active user on your blog or website and the one who plans to stay on your website for a really long time. It is always a good idea to hire someone who is experienced when it comes to moderating the website or someone who has experience managing your website.
That is a nice strategy as this helps to even avoid spending another time training a totally ignorant person on how to go about things.

You just scout for web developers and them you’ll get yourself one it can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it at least your site will be maintained and have minor and certain upgrades !

You just scout for web developers and them you’ll get yourself one it can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it at least your site will be maintained and have minor and certain upgrades !
It seems most of them are requesting high payment often which is why so many people do not consider hiring them for their websites.

Nice one my friend, but I think it's also good if you hire from freelancing sites. They have professionals there and you will be sure of Working with an experienced person.

It is nice to always select the best and make sure they are people who have the best interest of your website at heart so they don't cheat you.

The majority of the recruitment process for the software company that I once worked for was from freelance and remote job site because they are more cheaper to manage.

The best way to hire a staff or a group of individuals for your website is to advertise in newspaper. You can post the job in the newspaper and demand people to apply who have relevant experience when it comes to website management.

I hire forum manager or content writer from a forum in my country called nairaland. This is a very large forum that talk on different topics and people also meet for business.

I hire forum manager or content writer from a forum in my country called nairaland. This is a very large forum that talk on different topics and people also meet for business.

Thanks for letting us know. I believe that forums are also a great way to advertise and let people know what you are offering. Nairaland is a very popular forum, but as far as I know, it is only limited to Nigerians only, right?

I believe that it's something that most people who own a website do often on regular basis. Even there, the owner hired some people to work for him as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back