What's new

How do you hire staff for your website

In hiring a person to work for me on my website, I will rather that i go to a popular website and get someone with a very high reputation score to handle such kind of task for more efficiently

I don't yet have a website that requires employing people but if paradventure my blog becomes very active and has a lot of traffic so I think I will employ my stuff from the blog by choosing the most active member on the blog to be doing the work of moderator and all the jobs there.

It is not that hard this days to get people who are skilled for your site. The best thing I think I do is to look through social media for people in that niche and reach out to them .

I am also a member of a forum in my country where I easily get people to write for me. I also use freelancing sites to get good writers for my blog always.

And from the look of things nowadays , it is no longer a difficult thing to get staff to hire to do your online web management. You will always get to see people marketing themselves on the task.

you do not have to hire anyone you see but you need to look into a lot of things that could make the person the most suitable for the position like a good understanding of English and you need to test the person for an ability to solve complicated issues.There are alot of things you all need to consider but let's hear from others.

You can hire workers to your site by inviting them from another website, hiring someone you have studied that's good in the aspect and the field where he /she is needed is not hard to get online,
This is a strategy my company is most times too to ensure that they get the best candidate for the job, they make findings if there is someone who can be refered for the job that has the experience and positive reviews.

When I have to hire staff, I think I would go to a freelancing site like upwok and post a job. If I am hiring, I would want professional and experienced people.

Well hiring of staff would be based on the level of commitment and if their vision are in line with mine. Most times these decisions is very much being influenced by the level of activities carried out by a particular person

it's really hard to trust a worker or a guy online, I prefer to hire an offline friend and teach him for a period about what you want him to do on your site.

it's really hard to trust a worker or a guy online, I prefer to hire an offline friend and teach him for a period about what you want him to do on your site.
Seriously this is better and you won't fear a situation where someone you hire online can hijack your website and leave you in a confused state.

Seriously this is better and you won't fear a situation where someone you hire online can hijack your website and leave you in a confused state.
of course, but still, there are excellent and honest workers online, and the best example is what happened for me with @Alexander

He trusts me and the same for me even we never talk or meet in real life.

of course, but still, there are excellent and honest workers online, and the best example is what happened for me with @Alexander

He trusts me and the same for me even we never talk or meet in real life.
Yours is a special case and it is obvious you are a good person even from your activities on other websites before bizdustry. I believe it's what gave them the reason to select you and you didn't disappoint.

Yours is a special case and it is obvious you are a good person even from your activities on other websites before bizdustry. I believe it's what gave them the reason to select you and you didn't disappoint.
The best way for you to hire staff for your website is to always look for people who are best and conversant with website activities and work who have the knowledge and the capacity to give good output to site.

It's really a pleasure to hear that from you, and as you said, a man should be a kind and hard worker if he wants to reach the top.
Trust is growing by time and by work, nothing else.

The best way for you to hire staff for your website is to always look for people who are best and conversant with website activities and work who have the knowledge and the capacity to give good output to site.
This is true because it helps the site owner to not waste Money training a staff on how to go about his duties since he's already possessing the knowledge required.

Maybe you should hie someone from upwork or fiverr, if they try to cheat on you you can simply make a complain and penalize them through the site.

Maybe you should hie someone from upwork or fiverr, if they try to cheat on you you can simply make a complain and penalize them through the site.
That is also a good alternative too if you have the money to pay them, but if one does not have the money to pay them, you can just choose a friend and train which would be cheaper.

That's also a good idea, but the problem is their salary, recruiting someone from there will cost you a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back