How do you hire staff for your website

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I hired a contributor for my site, I hired a writer that I knew from the forum where I posted. Since I had read her forum post, it was easy for me to choose her. Over the years I have hired a lot of people whom I met on the sites I worked. I have also hired on SEOclerks and upwork.

When I hired a contributor for my site, I hired a writer that I knew from the forum where I posted. Since I had read her forum post, it was easy for me to choose her. Over the years I have hired a lot of people whom I met on the sites I worked. I have also hired on SEOclerks and upwork.
I never hired any freelancer before to help me do tasks. Every webmaster at some point hire freelancers to help them out in one way to the other in their website.

A lot of care should be taken when you are hiring because some people might cheat on you. For example, you hired a writer and that writer might be selling the same article elsewhere.

I am not yet in that position to hire staff, however, I really wish that someone hires me so that I can make some bucks.

A lot of care should be taken when you are hiring because some people might cheat on you. For example, you hired a writer and that writer might be selling the same article elsewhere.
If the writer sells such articles elsewhere, it will be spotted by google as plagiarism, if you run google adsense in your website. Because your articles have been monetized, and the copy rights belongs to you.

That's the problem. Let say, I hired someone to write article and this guy has also been hired by another client. The freelancer might sell the same article to two clients. Problem will arouse when plagiarism is spotted.

Yes I think I hadn't people you have seen their hand work and how good they can write is the best. There are also professional writers in freelancing sites such as fiverr.

Our office website is an e-magazine with 4 articles every week. We have contract writers who submit articles that we pay at $10 when published. Rejection is very rare though because the writers are certified by our editor. I am also one of the writers and that's where I learned the joy of writing articles especially when I completely know the topic.

There are a lot of places I go to hire people to do certain tasks that are online based. I sometimes go to reputable customers that has done work for me on fiverr on a regular basis

I don't think I am in that position to hire staff because I don't have website but hiring a staff you should hire them with care, and also to pay for their work well done.

When it comes to hiring someone for work on your website, we really should be careful the kind of access we give such persons conducting such services on our websites, so they don't steal from us without us knowing they are the ones stealing from us

I haven't had a permanent website yet, I am feeling reluctant about the responsibilities that comes with it but the project website had a team that worked on it so no need to recruit.

The best way to hire a staff for your website is to make sure that they have experienced in writing creating quality content, learned and also make sure that they are smart in running any website.

You are really smart and have sharp eyes for good people , its a gift to be able to see an amazing individual in your sorrounding, I also have someone here that you can hire if you still need more writer , I will link you guys up

Hiring from the people you've met before and saw their writing ability is worthwhile. Hiring workers for your business online should be based on quality job which can be offered by the staff or employee and not quantity work without meaning.

I think hiring a staff should be easy based on there intelligent, knowledge about online activities like SEO and the like from there you know there skills and employ them.

I personally if i had a website, i would hire someone who's mature, capable of performing his duties and responsible enough to work in my staff team

I think hiring a staff should be easy based on there intelligent, knowledge about online activities like SEO and the like from there you know there skills and employ them.
I do my own seo, therefore, I do not hire someone with seo knowledge. There is no need to hire someone with seo knowledge unless you want him to do do seo on your site.

At the early stages of my online work, I didn't hire any staff to be working for me on my website because I had wanted to actually familiarize myself with all the online tasks on my website alone

You can hire workers to your site by inviting them from another website, hiring someone you have studied that's good in the aspect and the field where he /she is needed is not hard to get online,

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back