What's new

How do you handle a growing business?

I handle a growing Business by reinvesting the profit I make into the business immediately. And most importantly, I try as much as possible not to sell my goods on credit so that it won't collapse the Business

You are right, most especially if the business is still in the early stage. That is a very sensitive stage. Before making any decision, proper calculations should be made, because like you said any wrong move can be the end of the business.
Absolutely ,that's why one should channel most of the profits made back to the business especially when the business its at an early stage and it's still growing.

A successful business is one that is always bound to grow so when this happens you should be prepared and you should employ more people so as to complete task.

Absolutely ,that's why one should channel most of the profits made back to the business especially when the business its at an early stage and it's still growing.
Having a business that is still growing, is just like a parent having a baby. All the attention and care is on the baby to make sure the baby grows healthy, you see every little issue the parents always take note to correct it. That is just how it is

Having a business that is still growing, is just like a parent having a baby. All the attention and care is on the baby to make sure the baby grows healthy, you see every little issue the parents always take note to correct it. That is just how it is
That's a very good illustration you put out here,you've painted the picture very clear and can't be broken down any further than what you've said.

Keep the customer's experience in mind. Customers pay your bills and are the reason your business is thriving at the end of the day. Maintain their happiness. Social media and feedback forms are excellent tools for monitoring how your company is perceived by customers.

One of the best way you can handle a growing business is to hire competent hands to hold the key position in your company. accounting department is very important for a growing business in order to track every cash flow in the business.
A growing business should already have competent staff that are working in that business but I feel that the best way to keep on managing a growing business is to always ensure that sound logical and rational decisions that will move the business forward is what the business manager should always make all the time.

You just have to treat it as you would treat a growing child. If you don't understand how well to do so, you can seek advice from people who are successful in it already.

Business growth usually means additional capital that may come from the profit. But if the profit is not sufficient for the growth like opening a branch store then the usual recourse is to get a bank loan. Why not sell an asset if you have something that is worth of value? This is a common problem to decide because most business owners just want to borrow money in the hope that the growing business can handle the installments.
I think that is a very common thing to do which is to borrow money from the bank in order to branch out.

I worked in a real estate with this style before. We started with just one little subdivision but later on grew to five subdivision because of acquiring loans from the bank.

Any growing business needs strategies to survive in the business and this is what is necessary for it's survival . People's ability to be focussed on the business and determined , goes a long way in helping them in the business.

Instead being in such a hurry to borrow money from banks, why not wait it out a little bit longer since the profits made was what prompted the opportunity for an expansion In the first place.

Business growth means expanding from where you started to a larger point. This is very important if your business is already making progress and you are already making profit.

If a business is growing, then it should be remitting enough profits too. The best way of handling such a business is to reinvest a high percentage of the generated revenue or profits.
You are right and correct. If the business plans to grow and expand. It is good to reinvest great percentage from the profit and not to secure a loan from the bank. It is better to be debt free when the business is growing.

I think a person who can manage funds very well with low expenditure will definitely be able to expand overtime. The business is growing not stagnant and as far the business is growing there's flow of income so expanding will not be a problem.

Yes, you are right. However, growth of a business depends how good a person is at managing the business. If a person is good at saving costs or expenses, he will eventually be able to grow his business. The key here is to save cost and grow profits.

You are right and correct. If the business plans to grow and expand. It is good to reinvest great percentage from the profit and not to secure a loan from the bank. It is better to be debt free when the business is growing.
Absolutely, some business owners who started with loans never consider the need to repay their debts when they have start making profits. This makes things difficult for them.

When a business is growing and giving me enough profit then i will try and find a way of investing in another thing so that i can have another source of income.

I totally agree with you, when a business is growing and there is not enough capital, the best thing to do is to sell some asset to cover the financial part and invest. The capital that you have in funds is also an option because if the company is booming the return will be higher.
I agree with you. To handle big businesses needs to have big capital in order to grow or expand the business. In the earnings there must be reinvestment so that the capital grows.

A business that is already growing should be taken into close monitoring to avoid losing out due to carelessness of the business owner.

Business growth usually means additional capital that may come from the profit. But if the profit is not sufficient for the growth like opening a branch store then the usual recourse is to get a bank loan. Why not sell an asset if you have something that is worth of value? This is a common problem to decide because most business owners just want to borrow money in the hope that the growing business can handle the installments.
It's the mindset that most bloggers and motivational speakers have shown the people. The best way I do any business is debt free. If you have an asset that can generate capital, it's best to sell it and use the money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back