Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some would prefer a bus some would prefer a plane some would prefer a car and some will even get a drive from a friend ot a taxi. I personally went with the train, there sis something relaxing about taking a train a smooth feeling which I liked. Something annoying about a train is that once you miss a station it won't be good since trains stations are really far from one another... and the distance is huge. But after all I enjoyed taking a train and perhaps even more than taking a bus, but what about you? How do you get to your work place?

I don't have the luxury of taking a train to work as the traffic in the morning is always congested. Train or travelling by water should be easier. I can't wait for when it's finally completed.

my workplace is very close to my house, so i just take a walk down there as if i am strolling with a friend, I don't have to budget for transportation, I am grateful for that

Some would prefer a bus some would prefer a plane some would prefer a car and some will even get a drive from a friend ot a taxi. I personally went with the train, there sis something relaxing about taking a train a smooth feeling which I liked. Something annoying about a train is that once you miss a station it won't be good since trains stations are really far from one another... and the distance is huge. But after all I enjoyed taking a train and perhaps even more than taking a bus, but what about you? How do you get to your work place?

My workplace is not that far from my residence, so I tend to ride my bicycle at a moderate pace, and the duration of my travel is around 15 minutes. I also prefer to use this as it cuts down on carbon emissions

When i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, i usually got to work by walking. The store wasn't far from my house so i always walked there with some of my co apprentice.

My workplace is not far from where I am residing and most times I can just use foot to reach there. I am also going to be using cycle whenever I am getting too late.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back