What's new

How do you get members on your forum?

DudeThatsErin

I try to get mine through pure advertising and hard work and keeping them up and spending time with them.

What about you?

I try to get mine through pure advertising and hard work and keeping them up and spending time with them.

What about you?
Advertising can be a good way however i think that offering rewards to people is the best way to bring them in and then you offer them a referral reward as well.

The ones I got so far are from a promotion forum. However, no offense to those guys, they are good members, but I need drummers, lol. A big problem is dragging in the drummers, but I have good learning material that might do it.

I think that a good place for you to try and promote your forum is using youtube. if you make comments on the videos that are speaking about drum covers and lessons then it may help you.

First, of running your blog or forum, you have to pass using GPT sites means pay per signup for each member to do one post on your forum. Once you gain at least 100 members then you alternate between other mediums like for example having a Youtube promotion or banner promotion. The first time a visitor visits an empty forum with 10 threads and just one member will quit immediately. It will not be a similar case if the forum has over 100 members and over 500 threads.

there are several ways where you can promote your forum, but in my opinion and the experience that I live on the forum sites, there is no best to make a referral contest from time to time with logical and reasonable conditions.

Advertising is surely the first way for good and first awareness and you have to spend more time with your members on the forum and don't be too strick with the forum especially at the beginning to bring more members

Forum signature is good way as people when seeing your site on signature may be interested to visit and then getting members to your blog as soon as you are active on various forums. Many users are using such method but it should be allowed by TOS of the forum that you participate. For some forums like ForumCoin it is a paid service 200 forumcoins or 2 $ for 1 year.

Well some people do get members in there forums when the do partner with top forums to make them to be known and also by making bonus points when ever you join such forum.

Well some people do get members in there forums when the do partner with top forums to make them to be known and also by making bonus points when ever you join such forum.
A popular forum will not do partnership with a forum of 3 members because he has nothing from its returns and all benefits is for the free community. When a strong community of 1000 members this could be ok means partnership is not helpful and what admin owners do is buy advertising instead.

Advertising is surely the first way for good and first awareness and you have to spend more time with your members on the forum and don't be too strick with the forum especially at the beginning to bring more members
Yeah.. once you try to advertise your forums and paying money for ads and threads to be make in other top forums for your own forum to be known, with there terms and conditions.

I think getting members is less of the problem.
You need something "special" which makes them stay there and come online frequently. Interesting content. etc etc.
And your forum needs to be not like any other 0815 one.

Alot of forums i see are actually dead.

I have tried established forums before and thats where i stucked.

Join other forums and drop reviews about your own forum, if that is allowed by the forum owner.

You can drop payment proofs to show them it's legit.

Also run some promotion on the forums available.

Join other forums and drop reviews about your own forum, if that is allowed by the forum owner.

You can drop payment proofs to show them it's legit.

Also run some promotion on the forums available.
Half of forum owners have promotional directory to promote such service for free or even buy banner placement for some fee or sponsorship all this to promote your service for free money or with paid service.

getting members on your forum is definitely the paramount of Any admin in a forum, as members are the blood of the forum, so i suggest you should be intentional in you approach and seriously plan towards it as well.

What about you?
Getting members on a platform is a bit challenging and so a lot of techniques should be applied to get the attention of people. I think that sharing links on social media platforms can draw a lot of people to a forum as people spend a lot of time on social media networks.

Getting members on a platform is a bit challenging and so a lot of techniques should be applied to get the attention of people. I think that sharing links on social media platforms can draw a lot of people to a forum as people spend a lot of time on social media networks.
Getting a member that just make signup and do two or three random posts doesn't add big value to the forum especially if they are generic comments and most of time I do not know why some people just signup on forums to place advertisements in the wrong place.

there are several ways where you can promote your forum, but in my opinion and the experience that I live on the forum sites, there is no best to make a referral contest from time to time with logical and reasonable conditions.

Online marketing and promotion is one of the greatest ways to get members to your forum or any other kind of websites. Online marketing also involves advertising your website or blog.

There is something called karma. Whatever you do comes straight back to you. Due to this fact I make sure that I treat people that I relate on forums the way that I want them to treat me.

Actually there are several ways to get enough members on a particular forum. either through productive advertisement, promotion of ads on the site, meeting the needs of the existing members etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back