What's new

How do you get end users for your domain name?

End users, Everyone in the domain name industry wants to be focus on selling domains to the “end user”. This is essentially anyone other than a domain investor. But finding these elusive end users can be a challenge. Fortunately, the easiest way to find them is sitting right under your nose: people who have registered your .com domains in other TLDs.

Google – this is the #1 way that I sold domains to end-users last year. Do a Google search for the keywords in your domain and see who is advertising for these exact terms. If companies are willing to pay good money to rank well for the exact terms in your domain name, there’s a chance they’d be interested in owning the domain and saving some money on advertising.

Of course there are ways through which you can get users that will want to purchase your domain name from you apart from just listen them on domain registers like GoDaddy and namecheap. One way that I know that is so effective is sending domain sale letters to organisations that would be interested in the domain name.

Some people use search frim google and other search tools to get specific targeted end users for their domains by sending them notifications on the availability of such domains for sell that might serve their need

Normally, I want to register a domain with dot com extension. However, when dot com is not available, I start looking for better alternatives like net, info, org, etc.
What if someone has Registered the domain name you are thinking about using. Do you go ahead to buy it from them?

Ways to find end-user to buy your domain
Google – this is the #1 way that I sold domains to end-users last year. Do a Google search for the keywords in your domain and see who is advertising for these exact terms. If companies are willing to pay good money to rank well for the exact terms in your domain name, there’s a chance they’d be interested in owning the domain and saving some money on advertising.
Estibot Lead Generation Tool – this is one of the coolest tools out there for finding end-user leads and I’ve made some solid sales through leads I found using this tool. It is incredibly easy to use, just enter your domain and Estibot will recommend potential buyers.
Domain Broker – there are a few domain brokers that specialize in selling domains to end-users. Of course your names will have to be up to snuff in order for them to take them on, but if you have good names brokers can help you move them

What if someone has Registered the domain name you are thinking about using. Do you go ahead to buy it from them?
If the domain name of my choice has been already registered, I will look for other extensions or make changes in the domain name. I don't buy domains form others

If the domain name of my choice has been already registered, I will look for other extensions or make changes in the domain name. I don't buy domains form others
That's nice to know then. Though there could still be instances where you would be left with no alternative but to consider buying the domain name from others.

Normally, I want to register a domain with dot com extension. However, when dot com is not available, I start looking for better alternatives like net, info, org, etc.
This is the same thing that I normally do because there are times where I buy a domain name that you want to register is not available on the.com domain name extension so what I do in such an instance is by using other good domain name extensions like .net .info and the rest of them.

We all know that a good domain when the end users can get good name in your domain, I think you have to Google it so know good name to give your website.

Through domain marketing sites, lots of users come there trying to buy the domain that is just on their radar to buy. So if you place yours on sale they'll surely see it there through keyword search.

Through domain marketing sites, lots of users come there trying to buy the domain that is just on their radar to buy. So if you place yours on sale they'll surely see it there through keyword search.
Not so many end users are knowledgeable about domain market places and this is why so many people into domain flipping business decide to go on outbound marketing.

Not so many end users are knowledgeable about domain market places and this is why so many people into domain flipping business decide to go on outbound marketing.
I don't know about outbound marketing option of domain flipping. To earn through domain flipping business one needs to know about about it, study it like a book.

Everyone wants to get a dot com, the most popular and the oldest domain. These days it is impossible to find the right name for do com, therefore, they go for other extensions.

That's what I do. I look for dot com, when dot com is not available to will choose the most popular domain extensions like info, org, club. net, etc. I also make sure I do not end up spending a lot of money for the domain

You need to have catchy domain name to sell it at higher price, often people think about future and create domains for this purpose and than sell it at higher price. Best way to do so is to contact on their website straight away.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back