What's new

How do you get end users for your domain name?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
In selling a domain name you can just list it in a market place like afternic and wait for when a sale would be made , or you can reach individuals or companies that may find your domain name valueable to buy it.
What is the best method that one can use to get enough end users (individuals or companies that may be interested in the domain name)?

In domain flipping. Its stressful but worth it to get end users I.e. the buyers. And I will list different methods I use personally. I will use carwash .com as example
  1. Google: Go to Google .com, change your browser to private mode or incognito mode. Type any of these in the search bar, "carwash" , site:.com carwash, site:.net carwash,
  2. Use Google map and search the word, carwash.
  3. Use Bing or Yahoo to do the aboves
  4. Yellowpage: Go to yellowpage website with a VPN, if your location is not in US or UK. Search for the keyword, carwash.
  5. Most times, when you visit the above websites. It's likely you won't find there e-mail. Just look around in the contact us section, click on their Facebook link. You'll get it there.
These are my methods

In domain flipping. Its stressful but worth it to get end users I.e. the buyers. And I will list different methods I use personally. I will use carwash .com as example
  1. Google: Go to Google .com, change your browser to private mode or incognito mode. Type any of these in the search bar, "carwash" , site:.com carwash, site:.net carwash,
  2. Use Google map and search the word, carwash.
  3. Use Bing or Yahoo to do the aboves
  4. Yellowpage: Go to yellowpage website with a VPN, if your location is not in US or UK. Search for the keyword, carwash.
  5. Most times, when you visit the above websites. It's likely you won't find there e-mail. Just look around in the contact us section, click on their Facebook link. You'll get it there.
These are my methods
Wow. Thanks for this. I never really know about this methods. All I thought was , you just check the key words on Google and people using it would come up.

Thanks for the guidelines, am been confused about this for some time now
That's why I never cease to visit forum earning sites. There are just so many things to learn why you earn. Interaction with other people helps alot.

You need to have catchy domain name to sell it at higher price, often people think about future and create domains for this purpose and than sell it at higher price. Best way to do so is to contact on their website straight away.

You need to have catchy domain name to sell it at higher price, often people think about future and create domains for this purpose and than sell it at higher price. Best way to do so is to contact on their website straight away.
I also read somewhere that it's best to check their website for the CEO contact. This would help you get to know the company's resolve about the domain faster.

Well if you decide to get the CEO email contact. Skrapp .io can help you with that. You can use the trial mode, it will do.

But some CEO use gmail too, you'll find them on Facebook easily.

Last edited:
In selling a domain name you can just list it in a market place like afternic and wait for when a sale would be made , or you can reach individuals or companies that may find your domain name valueable to buy it.
What is the best method that one can use to get enough end users (individuals or companies that may be interested in the domain name)?
Hello, I think people because companies already have their domain.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I think people because companies already have their domain.

Thanks I never thought about this before. I normally go through Google and search for domain names.
Google usually has numerous search results and this makes it hard to get specific information, especially somebody's contact. I am glad that there are different ways of bypassing that restriction.

Pitching your domain to the businesses that are likely to buy your domain is a good idea unless you are spamming. I onve bought a domain and just in a week I receives a hansful of emails pitching for same domain name buy with another extension. I think a better idea is to list domain and wait for the right offer.

Pardon me for this comment, no offense meant for my ignorance. I am just wondering why people would buy a domain that was bought already. It really baffles my mind because for people like that means they have no idea of creativity. When the name of the website on their mind was already bought they will stick to that and they are willing to pay a high price. Again, pardon me for I know that domain name flipping is a business. Maybe I am just skeptical on that issue.

I want one word domain for my site. However, finding a perfect one word domain with the popular extensions like com, net, org, etc might quite impossible. Thus, I will be trying for lesser known domain extensions.

As a domainer, if I have any domain name I wish to sell I will just list it on different market place like Dan, Epik and afternick. These are the three most popular domain market place any domainer can use to list their domain for sale. Once you link thier server to the domain it will display prices instantly.

Facebook is also a great source of end-users for Geo Domain name you want to sell. There are some tool someone can use to make these work pretty easy. One of such is Hunter.io this is a premium tool for fetching the contact info on the end user. Other sources are bing.com, Duck Duck Go search engine LinkedIn etc.

You should get user the name of domain in this site are you should first perfer to the Google site you should a Google id than you take a domain user name and also on facebook and contact facebook info Domain is good for Bussiness

Outbound, listing on various market places are the obvious ways to sell valuable domains. Just that by outbound you tend to hand over your choice to the end user. With that, they can give you the "any how" price

If your domain name does not make sense, it probably wouldn't sell. There has to be possible usage for every name you own, mostly for business or branding purpose.

A good domain name explain itself without your presence.
these domain names "tell stories" They are sending a meaningful "message" to anyone who stumble on them

If your domain name does not make sense, it probably wouldn't sell. There has to be possible usage for every name you own, mostly for business or branding purpose.

A good domain name explain itself without your presence.
these domain names "tell stories" They are sending a meaningful "message" to anyone who stumble on them
I agree with you, but there are times when the end users might not know about the availability of those good names and so you have to do your part by outbounding the domain name to them, before they head to the market place and purchase it.

This Cookie Policy (hereinafter: "Strategy") is utilized by Vinden.nl B.V., exchanging under the name VISYMO Universal Search Group, an organization with restricted risk under the laws of the Netherlands, with its enrolled office and essential business environment at Stationsdwarsweg 7, 7461 AR Rijssen, the Netherlands and enlisted in the register of the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce under enrollment number 06088480 (hereinafter: "VISYMO" or "we"). VISYMO can be reached by means of the contact structure.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back