Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
You guys know how Gmail has those ads in gmail itself. I was wondering if it's possible to get your ads placed in there somehow? I figure it's random, as in anyone who uses the google ad system could see their links show up in there. Anyway, how does one get their ads in there?

Though I have no idea of how it works but am not so sure it's being placed as random. It could still be a particular package that people pay for.

In order to run ads on gmail, you need to create ad campaign on Google. Google offers various kinds if ad service, for instance app based ads, search engine ads, youtube ads, or even ads on websites and blogs.

I am using the latest Gmail account and I don't say something like that on any of my mail. Google constantly change the features on their products.

I'm not quite sure, but I think there is a section on google services that allow you do that. But if that doesn't work you can make use of third-party services to be able to send targeted emails.

Since google owns gmail I think its very way for google to include ads on gmail mails, and meanwhile I don't know how the ads is been done....
You guys know how Gmail has those ads in gmail itself. I was wondering if it's possible to get your ads placed in there somehow? I figure it's random, as in anyone who uses the google ad system could see their links show up in there. Anyway, how does one get their ads in there?

I don't think I really have any idea about how to add ads in gmail I believe you can do research so to know on how it work. Because is really good to make a research.

This is not a rocket science to me. So far you know the rudiments of advertising with Google AdWords you can definitely do this on your own too and you just have to know that it's not free

Google have a advertising channel that is simply refered to as Google AdWords. If you want to advertise from that channel you have the opportunity to choose where you want your add to show and you can choose gmail

Since it is a product from Google. I think the only way to show your ads on gmail is through google adword. But you will not be able to monetize your gmail

When you open Gmail, you'll see ads that were selected to show you the most useful and relevant ads. The process of selecting and showing personalized ads in Gmail is fully automated. These ads are shown to you based on your online activity while you're signed into Google. We will not scan or read your Gmail messages to show you ads.

I've not seen or heard about this anyways. I wouldn't advice anyone to promote via this means as well because I for one would never click on these ads when I see them in my mail.

you need to create ad campaign on Google. Google offers various kinds if ad service, for instance app based ads, search engine ads, youtube ads, or even ads on websites and blogs.

It might be possible to do that in a section of Google Services. However, you can use third-party services to be able to send targeted emails if that doesn't work.

You must choose the "Gmail" option when creating an ad campaign in Google AdWords. You can choose the audience, spending limit, and other options to target the advertising to Gmail users after you've created the ad campaign.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back