What's new

How do you find free time for family, friends and relaxing?

What is important in getting time for your people is to prioritize them above your business and job. The rule is anything you prioritize, you'll get time for. When your prioritize your friends and family, you'll definitely get time for them.

At the moment it feels like I am spending more time working than I am spending with my family but with the cost of living crisis, it feels as though if you were to stop working, it would mess up your earnings and you may struggle down the line. Unfortunately, working all the time without a break will leave you with burnout even if you may lose money if you do take that break. I now try and take at least one day out of the week to spend with my family doing things we enjoy such as going out for walks if I am able to or even playing video games or just watching a WWE Pay-Per-View when they are on.

Finding time for Friends and Family is necessary because Bonding is needed in the family.
So, most time I tend to dedicate my weekends especially Sundays to my friend or family to enable us bond.

Most of us have to take up a job or do business to have a source of income. This particular aspect of our life takes up so much of our energy and time. Planning our schedule and still finding time for friends and family is the best way to destress and relax. I make it a point to spend quality time with my family on a daily basis and with friends on weekends.

Even though I know it is very important for me to work because that is how I raise money that I used to take care of my responsibilities and even my family's needs, I always try as much as possible to limit my work to only weekdays. Once it is weekend, it is when I will have time to spend with my family and bond with them. I can never sacrifice that for work.

I make sure there is free time for family, friends, and relaxing. It's all about setting priorities and managing my schedule. Whether it's a weekend getaway, a chill evening with friends, or just some me-time, I carve out those moments intentionally. Balancing work and personal life is crucial, and ensuring there's dedicated free time helps me stay connected with loved ones and recharge. It's like a conscious effort to make room for the things that truly matter.

Finding time for Friends and Family is necessary because Bonding is needed in the family.
So, most time I tend to dedicate my weekends especially Sundays to my friend or family to enable us bond.

After making the whole money in the world and you don't have anyone to spend the money with, you are definitely going to live in agony. This is the reason why I've come to understand that in everything that we are doing, the relationship that we try to maintain is very important because those are the ones that are going to make our life memorable.

I decided to schedule myself to always have time for my family, because if I did it only in my free time, I would never have it. I always set aside Saturday as a day to communicate with my relatives and we also visit different places with them if there is an opportunity

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!