What's new

How do you feel when someone unfriends you on Facebook?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I usually think why I was unfriended especially when I know I didn’t do something wrong then I’ll shrug it off later on because I don’t want to be stressed out about it.

How about you?

Sometimes I get confused thinking about what I did wrong and have felt upset about it most days. Then I move on in a couple of days.

Generally speaking, I do not send friend requests or follow anyone. When people send requests, depending on who the person is what he does, etc. I accept or reject the request. Since I am not a person who wants to become friends, I don't mind if someone unfrends me.

Personally, I don't feel anything when someone blocks me on any social media platforms. The way one can block me is the same way that I can block another person. With my personal account, I don't send friend request to any random person and I don't accept friend request from strangers.

It depends on who it is. If it's a close friend or family member, I'm going to be a little concerned. There's always a chance they're just taking a break from social media or outright closed their account. Some may have a legit beef with you and blocked you. Or you've lost touch with some of your old friends and they unfriended you as they want to keep their socials smaller.

I don't have a lot of friends on social media anyway, so I'm fine if I have like 100 or so on my friends list.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back