What's new

How do you feel moving into a new home?

Moving into a new home gives a big excitement. If it's a new home which you've built, it's all the better as you're now a landlord. I will be moving to a new apartment by next year March. It's when I was informed the house will me ready.

I can remember the first time I got my own apartment after moving out from line parent's house. It was an excitement that I can never forget in my life because that was the beginning of my being independent in life. My house wasn't all that pimped up then but a lot have changed since.

Moving into a new home sometimes might be a lot of work for some individuals. Your feelings change if you have been attached to your previous home only if the new one is more spacious and you feel more comfortable in it

It's a lot of work moving into a new house especially when you have to start putting everything in place from the beginning. It's not like an apartment where you will move in only with your clothes. It may take weeks before you will be able to put everything in place and you can't do alone.

You are very correct. The feeling is so good that I can't even explain it. I woke up in the middle of the night fulfilled and wondering but at the same time thanking God for the success of the project. No matter how beautiful and well furnished a rented space is, the joy of owning a space of your own far outweigh any other form of house ownership (lease or rent)

This is something that my family is about to experience. We have lived in a rented apartment for years. In fact, all my siblings including myself was born with my parents living in a rented apartment. All that is about to change soon as we will be opening our new house next year.

I live in a rented apartment, so I have no problem with moving to another neighborhood or even a city at a moment's notice and it won't take long. For me, work is only the main problem because it is very difficult to find a new one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator