What's new

How do you feel like when you are not working?

It actually depends on the reason why am not working, if it's because of sickness I don't do anything why not working but for other reasons, I tend to complete other tasks I couldn't do due to work.

I don't think anyone who is sick should be feeling bad that they are not working because their health comes first. When it comes to making money, it is someone who is alive that is going to be able to make money and enjoy it.

I believe that you actually know that working for someone is practically slavery in a way because the person will be the one who is going to determine how much you are going to grow in your life financially which is why I always encourage people to find a way to start their own businesses.

Well, when we work as an employee for someone else, we tend to benefit them and their business. This is how they essentially make money. They do pay you for that. However, they obviously demand many things in return. This also includes your time, efforts, and energy. You could utilise your talents and do a much better job at earning money if you use your talents when it comes to running your own business.

Alot are addicted to slavery to the extent they feel uneasy when they find time to themselves.
I find such moments interesting because not give me an uppourtunity to relax and think about my future ambition.
Some people think that they are wasting time because they would rather earn more money than just relax. These types of people spend a lot of time earning online, and they feel different when they take vacations or breaks because it's not what they think they should do or they just feel different.

Some people think that they are wasting time because they would rather earn more money than just relax. These types of people spend a lot of time earning online, and they feel different when they take vacations or breaks because it's not what they think they should do or they just feel different.

Over the past few years since I started working online, I've never seen any kind of job with someone is going to do that is very easy for you to do and make money easily without investing your time and energy into it especially when you want to make a tangible amount of money.

I kind of get some anxiety when I don't work on one of my work days. It becomes this sense of "why am I not working?, Should I? It's one of those feelings I hate getting, but there are days we need breaks and taking time away from work can help.

I kind of get some anxiety when I don't work on one of my work days. It becomes this sense of "why am I not working?, Should I? It's one of those feelings I hate getting, but there are days we need breaks and taking time away from work can help.

Anyone who is a freelancer is always going to be required to work for him or her to be paid which is why you cannot afford to stay idle any day because it means that you are not getting paid that very day. Freelancers work every day to stay relevant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back