What's new

How do you feel about inactive forum owners?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been on forums where the owner is barely active? I can't seem to understand the logic or reason behind spending a good chunk of money to set up a forum but hardly around to manage it. I have been on such that at one point, I felt it was the admin that was the owner but he told he wasn't. Forum owners presence have a big impact on the forum to the best of my knowledge.

Though i wont judge them cause its very possible they are cut up in other things that they hardly have time for the forum l. But then again i might not have such confidence in the forum. If there is an issue who would handle it?

For a forum owner to abandon his or her forum, then it has to be something very important as I don't see why you would invest so much time and money only to abandon it.

I think it is ok to be inactive once in a while as long as you have someone to look after your forums. I have a lot of forums and I do not visit these forums every day. It is not possible to be present on your forum 24 X 7

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back