What's new

How do you do your Keyword research?

I have seen people mention a lot of softwares for this; like, Uber, Semrush and so many others. But if you are truly a newbie like you said, you might still undecided how to go about using these softwares to get the results you want.

So I think you should focus on writing original contents for your blog packed with keywords, your should start getting noticed if you are good with this.

For a new website owner, keyword research and keyword usage can be overwhelming. If you cannot figure out where to start, just focus on developing content. The content should be original and unique. Original means no other copy exists, unique means the topic has not been saturated on the internet. Content quality is the key to site ranking.

I prefer google key word planner
Google Keyword Planner is a simple keyword tool option serving up a few basic features. Despite the lack of functionality, however, it's one of the most accurate sources of keyword data on the market. The data comes directly from Google and the results integrate well with AdSense monetization.

Brainstorm 'seed' keywords. Seed keywords are the foundation of the keyword research process. ...
See what keywords your competitors rank for. Looking at which keywords already send traffic to your competitors is usually the best way to start keyword research. ...
Use keyword research tools. ...
Study your niche.

For any SEO keyword research is very important.
To get more traffic from search engines, you need to understand what people are searching for online and produce content that targets popular keywords. If you produce content without doing a prior keyword research, your chances of getting meaningful traffic from the search engines are slim.

Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on which you know about your business. ...

Step 2: Fill the bucket with these keywords. ...

Step 3: Understand the intentional impact of keyword research and analyze accordingly. ...

Step 4: Research search terms.

Keywords is the process by which you research popular search terms people type into search engines like Google, and include them strategically in your content so that your content appears higher on a search engine results page.

I use uber suggest tool to find the keywords that I want to target. If I see a lot of competition, I just let it go and look for another search. I always try to target keywords that get moderate search hits. Uber Suggest is a simple yet powerful keyword research tool. It is free to use.
I've used Uber suggest a couple of times with good results. How do you know which keywords are highly competitive in a select region?

It always shows me worldwide results which I don't need.

I've used Uber suggest a couple of times with good results. How do you know which keywords are highly competitive in a select region?

It always shows me worldwide results which I don't need.
You have an option to choose a country to see the keyword search results. You can see how many hits the keywords get including paid search. You can determine whether the keyword is competitive or not based on the number of hits it get. If you are not satisfied with ubersuggest you can try semrush., semrush is a paid service but offers a lot of free tools.

I use Yahoo trending, Twitter Trending, Youtube trending, algorithms when it comes to selecting the right keywords for the content I plan to create. This is a great way to generate traffic and selecting the right keywords because this will show you what people are searching for and what they are looking for. This also gives a picture of tastes and interests of people who are browsing the web.

Hello guys. Just wondering how you do keyword research for your money sites.
Am really struggling to get the right long-tail keywords for my money sites. Yes, being in a very competitive tech niche, KW research is my only way out.
I simply use Google to keyword research because it will generate high demand tags and keywords that will always rank r videos and post from start to this time I am using Google search to read my keywords it is making me successful day by day
Post automatically merged:

Hello guys. Just wondering how you do keyword research for your money sites.
Am really struggling to get the right long-tail keywords for my money sites. Yes, being in a very competitive tech niche, KW research is my only way out.
I think Google is the best search engine that will rank your keywords to the highest I always do my keyword research on Google search engine by searching the tax of my certain videos for all videos and most of my videos are gone viral on my YouTube channel kite corner so yes you should all so use Google to rank your keywords and tags

Last edited:
I don't write for search engines. I write for people. Therefore, when I want to write on any topic, I will do some research to see whether people are interested to read on the topic or not, if there is general interest on the topic, I will check if there are content on the topic. If I see the dearth of the content, I write on that topic

Instead of searching keywords, I will prefer to sit and write useful and original article. Once I publish original article, I will try to find the keywords that defines my articles and use those keywords extensively on my article.

A lot of new websites are so overwhelmed with SEO that they take keyword research too seriously. The basic rule of keyword is use moderately searched keywords and use keywords on the title and the body of the content

neil patel says long tail keywords are low hanging fruits. if you have started a new business then you have to do proper keyword research via keywords planner tool and other tools such as ahref & semrush for competitive analyze. You also have to steal your competitors keywords.

It's better to go with Alexa analysis results first.

That's how I do it and then I try to improve the optimization of a website. First we need to identify the keywords for a website and then we need to get the niche specific details.
For these details, we can go with ahrefs or moz or any other such tool. Then we will have to do necessary changes for our content, to get more exposure. This is how I do things.
I agree with you. We need to get our niche specific details, use some maligned keyword keys like the ones you mentioned to make changes to the kind of niche contents in our website to gain keyword search.

The best way to which I do my keyword research is by going on search engine like Google search and search those keywords in my niche that are mostly searched on Google search.

Key wording could be very tasking without proper training, and could be very simple if you have proper knowledge. I will advice you download free PDFs on it and digest it well before going into it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back