What's new

How do you do your Keyword research?

It's better to go with Alexa analysis results first.

That's how I do it and then I try to improve the optimization of a website. First we need to identify the keywords for a website and then we need to get the niche specific details.
For these details, we can go with ahrefs or moz or any other such tool. Then we will have to do necessary changes for our content, to get more exposure. This is how I do things.

I use uber suggest tool to find the keywords that I want to target. If I see a lot of competition, I just let it go and look for another search. I always try to target keywords that get moderate search hits. Uber Suggest is a simple yet powerful keyword research tool. It is free to use.

When it comes to keyword research, Ahref is my number tool I used to discover lots of less competitve keywords whenever I want to site new website.

Ahref comes with lots of features which makes keyword research pretty easy. Of the features is site explorer which can be used to check on website with low domain authority. Just put the site at the explorer bar and you will discover some of the long will keywords the site rank for in short time.

Another feature is keyword explorer, which can be used unearth lots of easy to rank keywords. Just set up the criteria you want and hit the search bottom, ahref will come up with lots low hanging fruit keywords.

Key wording could be very tasking without proper training, and could be very simple if you have proper knowledge. I will advice you download free PDFs on it and digest it well before going into it

For a new website owner, keyword research and keyword usage can be overwhelming. If you cannot figure out where to start, just focus on developing content. The content should be original and unique. Original means no other copy exists, unique means the topic has not been saturated on the internet. Content quality is the key to site ranking.

Key word research is very hard. IT is important see which of the sites have been successful and if possible perhaps you can get into contact with them and they can advise you on the keywords that they made use of in order to get their site to such as extent. I am not sure if I am understanding this correctly, but key word research is the main key words or tags that are associated with a site to get it to appear higher on a search engine right? And make it easier to find?

How to do your keywords research, understand that whenever someone searches something on Google, Google remembers the searched term. So, if you want to get a good idea of what people search, look up the Google searches.you understand better on keywords to use for your website

For a new website owner, keyword research and keyword usage can be overwhelming. If you cannot figure out where to start, just focus on developing content. The content should be original and unique. Original means no other copy exists, unique means the topic has not been saturated on the internet. Content quality is the key to site ranking.
Wow, this is the best advice I have heard about keyword usage. For a newbie like me keyword research and keyword usage can be overwhelming as I cannot figur out where to start or which tool to use.
Post automatically merged:

That's how I do it and then I try to improve the optimization of a website. First we need to identify the keywords for a website and then we need to get the niche specific details.
For these details, we can go with ahrefs or moz or any other such tool. Then we will have to do necessary changes for our content, to get more exposure. This is how I do things.
So you mean, we have to look into the alexa rank first, find high traffic site on our niche and then do keywords analysis, choose best keywords for our website and use those keywords on our website. This sounds very simple.

Last edited:
I personally use free tools, when they aren't enough, i ask interested people about what could come to their minds when they are trying to search about a specific thing in the search engine they usually use

You can start with Google keyword research, but if the result are to cumbersome or not satisfying then you can use ahref, it more easy to use and less competitive. You will find easy and simple long tail keywords there. Just try any of it.

When it comes to keyword research, Ahref is my number tool I used to discover lots of less competitve keywords whenever I want to site new website.

Ahref comes with lots of features which makes keyword research pretty easy. Of the features is site explorer which can be used to check on website with low domain authority. Just put the site at the explorer bar and you will discover some of the long will keywords the site rank for in short time.

Another feature is keyword explorer, which can be used unearth lots of easy to rank keywords. Just set up the criteria you want and hit the search bottom, ahref will come up with lots low hanging fruit keywords.
I have never used Ahref, I use ubber suggest and semrush (both free versions), I do not have funds to buy premium services from SEO companies. Ahref price starts from $99 per month. I am a small website owner and I cannot afford to pay $99 per month for SEO. But anyways, I will sign up and see if there are some free features.

I have never used Ahref, I use ubber suggest and semrush (both free versions), I do not have funds to buy premium services from SEO companies. Ahref price starts from $99 per month. I am a small website owner and I cannot afford to pay $99 per month for SEO. But anyways, I will sign up and see if there are some free features.
I am just a small business owner like you. I didn't go for the full subscription either. I go for the trial version which is $7 for a week. that one is enough for me to do the necessary keyword research I want to target for the next niche. You can also go for that one. Another option is to engage in group by where you pay a fraction of the monthly subscription.

The most direct methodology is to go to Google and begin composing different expressions into the search bar. Google will at that point offer more alternatives with its autocomplete highlight. You can utilize those keywords.

Something else to do is to go to your rivals and see what they are expounding on. You can get a few thoughts from that.

Remember however that the two choices don't actually reveal to you how famous a watchword/key expression is. They simply mention to you what can be utilized.

Keyword research is the process of understanding the language your target customers use when searching for your products, services, and content. It then involves analyzing, comparing, and prioritizing the best keyword opportunities for your website.

This comprehensive guide will cover how to do keyword research to find powerful opportunities to help reach your target audience, grow your organic traffic, and improve your SEO ranks.

You’ll walk away knowing all the basics and best practices of effective keyword research. Plus, we’ll show you several keyword research tools that can help you at each point in the process.

Hello guys. Just wondering how you do keyword research for your money sites.
Am really struggling to get the right long-tail keywords for my money sites. Yes, being in a very competitive tech niche, KW research is my only way out.
  1. Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business. ...
  2. Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords. ...
  3. Step 3: Understand How Intent Affects Keyword Research and Analyze Accordingly. ...
  4. Step 4: Research related search terms

Key phrasing could be very entrusting without legitimate preparing, and could be extremely basic on the off chance that you have appropriate information. I will guidance you download free PDFs on it and condensation it a long time prior to going into it

A easy keyword tool choice serving up a few basic features is Google Keyword Planner. However, despite the lack of features, it is one of the most reliable sources on the market for keyword data. The knowledge comes directly from Google and the findings are well incorporated with AdSense monetization.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back