What's new

How do you decide how much to pay for a domain?

These days I always try to by dot com because they happen to be the safest option as they do not have high charges. I always try to avoid domain like dot online or dot io because they are expensive
Dot com runs other websites but I just have mostly preferred freewebhost a while back when their free trial was for months but now I don't even understand that site anymore.

When looking at purchasing some domains - either for a small project or flipping purposes - how do you make the decision around how much to actually pay for it? This is assuming you're not buying it off the likes of Namecheap or GoDaddy of course.

What I mean is, how you decide that this particular domain is worth the $X amount you're going to spend? Do you look at traffic stats and take into account it's earnings? Do you focus on the actual 'name' of the domain? Or do you simply look at the database you might get with the domain? How do you decide what makes a domain worth what you're going to pay?
If you want to buy a domain and you are thinking on how to pay for it, you first have to know how the domain can actually generate before considering the price you actually want to pay for it.

Usually, there is a price tag for domains, so one most times already knows what one would pay after buying domain but if it doesn't come with a price tag then one would do well to ask for the price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back