What's new

How do you deals with failed investment in real estate.

A real estate firm bought about 7 hectares of land in a developing part of the city for housing unit development, due to lack of funds to fully developed the 7 hectares, they decided to develop it in 3 phases.
Now after more than 15 year they could only develop phase one, presently, encroachers have taken over the other part of the land and they are unable to chase them out.
They are now caught between the dilemma of selling the undeveloped part at a very bid down price or continue to deal with the encroachers until when they have money to develop further.
What would your advise be??
I don't think that should be an issue tho,since the real estate owner have all the documents to back up the land properties in is capacity,when encroachers come I think he or she should invite the government into the matter then.

Everyone makes mistakes when it comes to business and there is failure in all business, all you have to do is to learn from your mistakes and hold on to your business.

The best way to deal with same investment in real estate is by selling or such investment. Selling it will make you free from such business challenge on you.head on to another.

The best way to deal with same investment in real estate is by selling or such investment. Selling it will make you free from such business challenge on you.head on to another.

unfortunately, selling is not always an option for many because many investors would be reluctant to sell a land for low price and they would never agree if the price fluctuates. The fluctuation of price rarely happens in my city because the value of property always rises. However, many people in my city expect to get more and more profits when it comes to selling property.

there is nothing you will do about it that is why it is always advisable for you to understand the type of investment you are doing,you cannot just jump into any investment without doing a proper research to confirm if it is a good investment with good potential, you just need to count it as a loss.

This is a very difficult situation, that is the reason why most developers always try to build perimeter fence around their barren lands to prevent the cases of land encroachment. In this case, I will implore the company to involve the police provided that they have the necessary documents to backed their properties.

I wonder how you did the real estate investment that make it a fail one because as far as I know if you plan your estate investment very well there is little or no chance of it being fail,but there are some ways you can try to recover yourself from the pains is by allowing it to go and move on, sometimes made adequate plan and preparation when engaging into something you don't really know or have an understanding about
Yea I totally agree with you.maybe he’s not really good at his work and that’s the reason he’s failing

Yea I totally agree with you.maybe he’s not really good at his work and that’s the reason he’s failing
there is no other way about from this, lack of timing and planning about our activities is one of the things that likely make us to to fail, proper learning is very important and also the time in our life is also an important Factors that we all must consider.

This is a subject that isn’t discussed very often on real estate blogs because most real estate investors don’t like to talk about their failures. We all love to tout the best deals we’ve ever done, which is great for learning what to do, but this leaves a sizable information gap for those who need advice about what NOT to do.

Right-sizing a bad investment decision is something most of us have either dealt with at some point, or we’ll have to deal with at some point in the future – so in an effort to address this topic, I hope you’ll check out these great insights on how to handle this dilemma when it comes up

This I a very sad one and this might occur mostly due to bad government decision or the one that does not Favour you. I try to avert my loses as soon as possible but carefully.

I believe simply changing along with exactly just what you have actually and after that certainly not creating the exact very same error is actually the just point you can easily perform in basic. You do not have actually result in your command. You perform have actually points in command which are actually quickly seen as well as clear in lifestyle. Exact very same opts for the realty, you need to determine your reduction as well as continue coming from that.

There could be various reasons as to why they failed. It could be lack of proper planning or in most cases, along the line, some unforseen events must have taken place which affected their flow of income

In real estate investment the only failure is lack of planning, to avoid failure in real estate business you need to have money so to develop your land, you should business plan before going into real estate investment,
It is very hard you have a failed investment in real estate but the best way to deal with a fail investment in real estate is definitely reviewing that investment and checking what factors led to the failure

In this particular scenario I am going to put the blame on him because when he bought the land he did not do everything that was required of him and that was the reason for the loss.

Even if they sell the land at a low bid I think they can't make a lose in the business because the land must have gained more value. However, if they have all documents at hand I think the can still chase off the encrouchers

I deal with a failed investment in real estate by employing the services of a registered real estate manager, I review my business plan and adjust the lapses, make corrections and forge ahead!

A real estate firm bought about 7 hectares of land in a developing part of the city for housing unit development, due to lack of funds to fully developed the 7 hectares, they decided to develop it in 3 phases.
Now after more than 15 year they could only develop phase one, presently, encroachers have taken over the other part of the land and they are unable to chase them out.
They are now caught between the dilemma of selling the undeveloped part at a very bid down price or continue to deal with the encroachers until when they have money to develop further.
What would your advise be??
What I'll advise is for them to put all their energy and resources first into ensuring that they ward off the encroachers. Anything that would make them sell that land at the bid down price would be a loss to the company and that wouldn't be a wise decision in any way.

Real estate investment is something that I have known that gives you the opportunity to salvage a little something from it when it goes bad if you really needed to pull out but if you can ignore it for longer years, it's going to bounce back.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back