What's new

How do you deal with unrealistic standards posed by social media?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We get exposed to social media almost everyday of our lives. Thus, we see a lot of unrealistic beauty standards. How do you deal with it? In my case, I limit my social media exposure because it affects the way I see myself and sometimes it’s really too hard to control.

It's not actually good to put most things about your life on social media. Celebrities that spend most of their time on social media are now even releasing the danger involve in putting your life there

Yeah, that’s why limiting access to it is a wise choice.
It's not actually good to put most things about your life on social media. Celebrities that spend most of their time on social media are now even releasing the danger involve in putting your life there

One of the thing that we have to understand about the use of social media is that you have to define your priority and what you want to achieve in the social media space,because once you define your purpose,you will not be distracted.

I find with social media that many people try to push out there what they want people to see and not what they would see if they were face-to-face with another person. There are a lot of programs and even apps and filters out there that can give a very wrong perspective as to how someone should look and unfortunately, younger people who use social media see this and try to copy what they see, not realizing that it is causing them more harm than good.

I tend to spend as little time on social media as I can to limit my chances of seeing things like this. I find that the less I see of it, the more I appreciate myself. TikTok has been the one place where I see people being more themselves rather than trying to push out an edited image of themselves that they want people to see. Seeing people being themselves in a place like TikTok helps bring confidence out in people who really thought their standards were not how they should be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back