What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

Exactly, if you have that mindset you'll definitely not succeed in everything you do, a proper mindset helps in one's success, but a negative mindset only Leads to destruction and failure.
Probably, negative mindset do not allow you to think like someone who wants to be successful. It is very important to cultivate good mindsets to be successful.

Probably, negative mindset do not allow you to think like someone who wants to be successful. It is very important to cultivate good mindsets to be successful.
True. Most people nowadays don't really understand this, and at the end they will end up hurting themselves which is very bad, we have this kinds of people everywhere.

True. Most people nowadays don't really understand this, and at the end they will end up hurting themselves which is very bad, we have this kinds of people everywhere.
no matter how bad things are people must try as much as possible to have a very positive mindset towards everything they are doing. That is one of the secrets of succeeding.

no matter how bad things are people must try as much as possible to have a very positive mindset towards everything they are doing. That is one of the secrets of succeeding.
Exactly, if you want to succeed you need to have the mindset of success not failure, if you think like a failure you'll definitely fail but if think like a successor you'll then have the success.

Exactly, if you want to succeed you need to have the mindset of success not failure, if you think like a failure you'll definitely fail but if think like a successor you'll then have the success.
Definitely, that is how it is always advisable to read books of people who have succeeded in several businesses before. It is one of the best ways in which you can use to acquire the right mindset to succeed in anything you are doing.
Definitely, that is how it is always advisable to read books of people who have succeeded in several businesses before. It is one of the best ways in which you can use to acquire the right mindset to succeed in anything you are doing.

That's it, you know when you have that mindset of failure, it will always have this negative impact in you, think like a successful individual and you will succeed.

That's it, you know when you have that mindset of failure, it will always have this negative impact in you, think like a successful individual and you will succeed.
Yeah, a negative mindset will never allow you to learn any reasonable thing on the internet in order to make money for yourself because your mind is a big limitation.

I have not invest in forex before talkless of losing money to it. However, as a someone who have lost money to online business, I will say the best way is to move on. There's no point in commiting suicide or do other evil things. Move on.

Yeah, a negative mindset will never allow you to learn any reasonable thing on the internet in order to make money for yourself because your mind is a big limitation.
True, if you have this positive mindset it will give you the ability to do limitless, I'm saying this with the experience of what happened to me, but I'm now over it,Having the right mindset is also the key.
That's true. People who are starting for the first time will not notice this, that's what happened to me, but I'm glad I understand this at the Later end and it's not late.

Last edited:
The truth is that you should just get away from the screen and then do other things in real life and after sometime you are going to come back and then bounce higher.

That's true. People who are starting for the first time will not notice this, that's what happened to me, but I'm glad I understand this at the Later end and it's not late.
it is always very important for you to be optimistic if you really want to make something reasonable on the internet. You need to have a mindset that is positive and optimistic. It is one of the reasons you need to be guided.

It is certainly not a good experience to lose money that you have invested but creating a trading psychology where you understand that it is not going to be up only is going to help.

Commuting suicide isn't the best option at all. Even when I feel so emotional overwhelmed, soured feelings, depressed and angered because of series of losses via forex trading. But we also need to comport our emotions not to grow bigger. I always tell myself without the experience as once failed before you can never learn the basics to attain success.

it is always very important for you to be optimistic if you really want to make something reasonable on the internet. You need to have a mindset that is positive and optimistic. It is one of the reasons you need to be guided.
Very true, but there are some sets of people that can't really make money from the internet, is not their fault is not the system fault, no matter how hard they tried they'll never get it, have you ever seen this kind of people?

Very true, but there are some sets of people that can't really make money from the internet, is not their fault is not the system fault, no matter how hard they tried they'll never get it, have you ever seen this kind of people?
I don't believe anyone will not be able to make money on the internet except they have the wrong mindset. Your mindset can determine if you will be able to make money on the internet or not.

I don't believe anyone will not be able to make money on the internet except they have the wrong mindset. Your mindset can determine if you will be able to make money on the internet or not.
That's true, there is this thing I noticed with earning money online, this not the game of everyone, not all people make money online no matter how hard they try.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
Before attempting to venture into this business, it is prudent to know that forex trading is not risk free although the goal is to minimize risk as much as possible. So the best way of dealing with this situation is to strategize a solution to alleviate risks beforehand.

Investing in forex is something that I do not take likely. I do not enter any trade with more than 5% of my entire portfolio and that is why I losing it does not really matter.

That's true, there is this thing I noticed with earning money online, this not the game of everyone, not all people make money online no matter how hard they try.
that is why I stated that it was all about your mindset. Some people's mindset will not allow them to succeed in any online venture. Anyone with the right mindset can actually succeed online.

I always have the mind writing investment, you are always going to lose some and win some but I should just ensure that my wins are much more than the number of losses.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back