What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

whenever you make a lot of losses in forex trading the best thing you should do is to go on a break. It can be a one month break or two must break depending on your choice. During that time you should by practicing with a demo account.
Yeah, that's true, but sometimes you really need to know what's the exact thing that is making you to fail, one's you know that, you then work on it, I think this the best way to handle it.

Yeah, that's true, but sometimes you really need to know what's the exact thing that is making you to fail, one's you know that, you then work on it, I think this the best way to handle it.
Of course there is no way you can be able to solve your problem if you don't identify it. It is through identification of a particular problem that you will be able to solve it.

Actually it's quite very important for everyone who want to invest in forex to be much aware of risk and it management in forex trading. so that when ever it comes you should be able to bear in mind.

Of course there is no way you can be able to solve your problem if you don't identify it. It is through identification of a particular problem that you will be able to solve it.
Yeah, you need to know your enermy before you'll know how to defeat it, solving your problems will be easier if you know your enermy and what he can do.

Actually it's quite very important for everyone who want to invest in forex to be much aware of risk and it management in forex trading. so that when ever it comes you should be able to bear in mind.
there is no way you can succeed in forex trading if you do not know how to manage your risks very well. A lot of people always ignore risk management when it comes to those kind of businesses and they end up losing a lot of money.

Yeah, you need to know your enermy before you'll know how to defeat it, solving your problems will be easier if you know your enermy and what he can do.
I like your analogy. if you don't know where you are lagging behind there is no way you can be able to solve the problem or acquire knowledge of that particular thing. Identifying your weaknesses when it comes to trading is important.

Suicide is one of the dumbest thing for someone who has lost money on investment. Doing something such as investment, one should know that it is a risk they are taking to lose or to gain. That is why it is good to know the level of risk you can handle before trying any kind of investment.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
One of the things that any investor should really understand about the trading of forex is that he should envisage the issue of loss in his trading,once that is factored then he will be able to minimise his loss.

I like your analogy. if you don't know where you are lagging behind there is no way you can be able to solve the problem or acquire knowledge of that particular thing. Identifying your weaknesses when it comes to trading is important.
That's true, and also not only that, if you have the mindset of getting rich quick in the market you'll end up hurting yourself, this will make you to do crazy things in the market.

That's true, and also not only that, if you have the mindset of getting rich quick in the market you'll end up hurting yourself, this will make you to do crazy things in the market.
Get-rich-quick mentality is something that people need to eliminate if they want to succeed in anything that way. Trading is not a get-rich-quick venture and you must try to eliminate it.

Get-rich-quick mentality is something that people need to eliminate if they want to succeed in anything that way. Trading is not a get-rich-quick venture and you must try to eliminate it.
You get it right, if you have that mindset You won't make that money you are looking for, I'm a living testimony, when I started trading for the first time I have no idea on what's going on.

Last edited:
I just try to learn from them because I have already go with a mindset that it is not every trade that you open that you are going to close it in profit and that is absolutely normal.

You get it right, if you have that mindset You won't make that money you are looking for, I'm a living testimony, when I started trading for the first time I have no idea on what's going on.
Mindset is always important and necessary when it comes to making money on the internet. It is what has made so many people to succeed in several ventures.

Well i've never invested in forex trading and i don't know what it is like to invest in it and suffer a loss. Anyways, i feel those that suffer a loss during forex trading should not rush into it again, they should take their time and learn from the mistakes they made during their previous forex trade.

Mindset is always important and necessary when it comes to making money on the internet. It is what has made so many people to succeed in several ventures.
That's it, having the proper mindset is always important, but having a negative mindset only Leads to destruction, when starting at first we all have this mentality of getting rich quick which is very bad.

That's it, having the proper mindset is always important, but having a negative mindset only Leads to destruction, when starting at first we all have this mentality of getting rich quick which is very bad.
A negative mindset will never allow you to succeed in anything you are doing. it is always important and necessary to be optimistic and be positive in whatever you are doing in order to succeed.

A negative mindset will never allow you to succeed in anything you are doing. it is always important and necessary to be optimistic and be positive in whatever you are doing in order to succeed.
Exactly, if you have that mindset you'll definitely not succeed in everything you do, a proper mindset helps in one's success, but a negative mindset only Leads to destruction and failure.

I think it's important to determine whether your loss was a normal occurrence or a result of a mistake on your part. If the latter, it's best to try and learn from it - maybe you have to work more on your risk management or how well you follow your plan.

I heard of this type of incident in trading where a gready trader or beginner lost all their capital. That's the reason experts always suggest us invest only the amount which we can afford. If we invested all our capital and lost all our capital at that sensitive moment, we can do anything.

Before I do use hedging to recover some of my loss but that doesn't withstanding through proper research and analysis we can trade and make profit thus recover if we where at loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back