What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

No matter how much one get to loss to forex trade, committing suicide is never the option and should never be an option. There is more to life than Money. I know how painful and depressing it can be to loss large sum of money to forex trade. Without realizing any profit. But that is no reason to take your God given life .

To overcome in such depressing them, I advice you take your mind off what has happened and move on with your life. Get occupied doing something. Move around with friends and cheer up your self.

Always know that no situation lasts forever. And with time you will be healed and back to normal.

I'm more equipped to deal with losses now I can confidently say. I remember when I was trading binary options, I couldn't manage my options well and I ended up blowing my capital but if I resume trading any financial markets, I'll handle losses better.

Losing funds on forex trading you should never panic because we all know that forex trading are risk, you should never kill yourself when you loss your money from it.

I won't only talk about how to handle yourself or how you feel if you lose your money in forex trading. I'll talk about how to handle failure in investments generally. You should know that investment can turn out to be the other way around we should therefore be prepared for it as well and we should engage the bad side assist the negative side of investment in our plans of investing that is why I would say don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

I am generally going to try to look for things that is going to distract me and then try to find answers to why I lost and these are the things that usually try to take me away from it and allow me to move forward.

Losing money especially a significant investment is a painful experience and that is why you should try to take as much time as possible in order to get away from it. It is important that you should not revenge trade.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
Firstly, I don't like investing in forex trading due to the high risk of losing money.

Secondly, if I, God forbid, face such a situation, I will never invest in forex trading again.

Personally I don't invest in Forex. But in case I lost my money to a volatile market, I won't really have anything to do. I just have to be very careful that the same mistake does not repeat itself next time

When you lose money to forex trading or any other investment opportunity , the best thing is for you to learn your lessons and move on because there's nothing else you can do to recover the money.

Loss is inevitable in all forms of business it can only be managed but can not be avoided. when ever you lost, you just have to bear in mind that there is always lost and always success or profit.
Actually in all forms of online business investment, loss of investment funds is inevitable and as a fact you have nothing to do about after the loss because no one will be hold responsible for the loss.

Last edited:
I am very bad when it comes to dealing with emotion, that is why I stay away from trading platforms, because I know I can't handle the loss very well especially when I have a limited amount of money for my monthly expenditure. But, I do like to read about it, maybe someday when I have enough money then I will think about giving it a try.

When you lose your money in forex trading the best thing for you to do is to take a break. During the break you should learn the necessary things and actually learn from your mistakes. When you lose in Forex you should try to know what made you to lose and at the same time learn the necessary things required. Financial Management skills is very important when it comes to forex trading.

Well it is very difficult to settle with loss but the very best way one can over come loss in a company is to try to discover the issue and use right measures towards solving it

Strategically Plan For Success: Most people focus on finding a trading strategy that wins a lot. They figure if they find the right trading strategy, they won’t have to worry about those pesky things like money management and trading psychology.

So, they find a strategy and try it, only to abandon it after a loss or couple of losses. After all, they want a trading strategy that wins all the time, or most of the time, right? This leads to a Cycle Of Failure where they are constantly trying new strategies and then abandoning them.
Definitely, anyone who is interested in Forex trading must try as much as possible to learn money management. A lot of people neglect this and they end up wasting a lot of their time and making more losses.

In dealing with loses when trading the forex market, you should be thinking of trading an amount of money you can lose instead of investing so heavily without money management application. When you apply the appropriate money management skill to your trading arsenal, you should be able to minimize the loses and maximize your profits in the process.

If at all you are talking about loss in the feild of forex trading I think that you need to use stoploss and take profit to start preventing loss to come in your trade.

Use trend line to detect if th market should go up trend or down trend.

You can also use indicators as well to detect the market reaction

Well I do not think there is anything much to do to recover your losses in forex trading, except you check to know what makes you loss and solve it. You will continue losing in forex trading.

Commiting suicide is not the remedy to this kinds of situation, you'll find out that those people that lose their investment don't have the proper knowledge and they ended up hurting themselves, and also they have the mentality of getting rich quick, the market will teach those kinds of people a bitter lesson.

whenever you make a lot of losses in forex trading the best thing you should do is to go on a break. It can be a one month break or two must break depending on your choice. During that time you should by practicing with a demo account.

Well I do not think there is anything much to do to recover your losses in forex trading, except you check to know what makes you loss and solve it. You will continue losing in forex trading.
That's true, if you do not find out the reason you lost then you will keep on losing until all your money finishes. People need to be extra careful whenever they are trading in the Forex market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back