What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

There is a level of risk on forex and therefore anybody involved in forex has to bear in mind that loss is bound to happen at some point in time. It is very important that if one cannot bear the risk of loss in forex, one shouldn't go into it as it is bound to happen at some point
Post automatically merged:

There is a level of risk on forex and therefore anybody involved in forex has to bear in mind that loss is bound to happen at some point in time. It is very important that if one cannot bear the risk of loss in forex, one shouldn't go into it as it is bound to happen at some point

Money loss by forex investment can never be regained,you just have to move on, learn your lessons and avoid a repeat of it. No one feels happy after loosing money, is not what anyone can be proud about. In business, you either gain or loss and either of this must happen, it is inevitable.

There is no better way to deal with loss of investment on forex than to forget about it totally and forge ahead or else that person might just be endangering his or her life when recounting the experience. It is an ugly experience though.

I have stop trading forex for a while now because I know I can't always stand the lose. I learnt forex from a guru I met on social media, but I am wondering why I am securing lost each time I trade, and when I lost I don't know how to deal wit, so I left it for now.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
I lost about $1000 2 years ago in forex trading and it was so painful and suicidal. Don't jump into life trading when you haven't really mastered trading in your demo account. That was one of the mistake I made that time.

It is so tough to bear and to come to terms with the loss but suicide is not an option. You know you are investing in forex and you know exactly what to expect. It could come with a huge loss or hefty profit. So you just have to get up, dust yourself and the sun will shine again.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
Dealing with forex trading loss is similar to a normal financial loss encountered anywhere. I believe that there is nothing that can be done to savage a spilt milk, the deed is done already. The best way to deal with loss or failure is to forget about it and move on to rebuild.

People who go into such business like forex must ensure that they have a huge risk appetite and a strong shock absorber. With such mindset, the impact of losses may not be as drastic as it should have been. They should just dust themselves and get back up.

People who go into such business like forex must ensure that they have a huge risk appetite and a strong shock absorber. With such mindset, the impact of losses may not be as drastic as it should have been. They should just dust themselves and get back up.
I totally agree with you. Before you go into forex you must have the mind to take anything that is been thrown at you. Forex trading is for smart people and not for the faint of heart. When I lost some money in the past but I took it as a game of luck then I moved on. The rule of the game is don't put your entire savings into it.

Normally,I don't wait before I lost my investment before reacting, when I lose a trade in forex,I don't rush back to attack,I just relax then wait till I have another visible opportunity.

Conflict of interest is a thing that can never stop at businesses places as far as they management is not ready to do the bidding if the employees... The conflict will always continue as each continue to struggle for their own desire as against another person's own.

There is a simple rule in forex. It states that one should not invest more than he can loose. It’s that simple. If you’ve lost your capital, go back to the drawing board. Study the details that you’ve not been paying attention to. Save again and reinvest. That’s what can be done.

After losses i normally take a step back and continue same system onmy demo account for a while untill i regain my confidence thwn i go back to my real account and make profit.
Most people make mistake of daying the trading systemis not working just because they make some loses which is not true you need constant practice to master yoyr trading system.

Well, bro the fact is that you can't kill your self because you lost some on Forex trading ok? You must move ahead with your life, and take what happened as a lesson and make sure that such thing will never repeat itself, by studying how Forex trading works if possible you invite some experts

money lost in forex trading as lost because it's just like gambling but the only way you can regain your money that is been lost from forex trading is to keep investing or not how to predict the market

I think you just have to count your loses and learn from your mistakes. They are diverse ways you can make your money back, but with patience my friend.

For me, I do not think trading forex is my thing.
I would get someone to manage my account if possible.
Some people get to the extent of commiting suicide when they experience losses are are scammed.

One good thing about Forex,it works with the principle of leverage,so you can choose to loose what you can afford using risk management.

Even though multiple losses in forex trading is not a new thing, still there are certain times that forex trading loss can really weigh you down, imagine loading thousands of dollars you invested in forex trading, I think the loss will be too much to handle.

Of course forex trading is full of risks. That is why it is advisable to first have the knowledge of the risks involved in forex trading before going into it. Knowing this will help one know how to deal with lost of investment. If it happens, one can only take heart as it is part of the trading. It is just my opinion though.

It's not easy dealing with losses in the forex market.
You're right about people committing suicide when they lose hugely.
Personally, I would get an expert who can bear my risks.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back