What's new

How do you deal with entitled family members?

I don't like dealing with people with entitlement mentality because I see it as if you are forcing me to do something that I don't wish to do and I just keep avoiding such people.

In my opinion I think one of the ways to deal with entitled family members is to make them know their space. You won't give them too many free access or privilege to your property or even to you because they knew you before you become who you are therefore they feel entitled to your properties. Just make them know their space and don't give them too many opportunities to reach you.

You should generally not have anything to do with and title family members. Everybody is supposed to work for their own money and you should not lose the opportunity to remind them of that even though you are open to supporting them

I own my own self and I thought I do not like whenever somebody is feeling over entitled for my own hard work. It is good that you should try to help the needy but you should always try to let them know the importance of working hard for their own.

Personally , I won't really have that time to even start paying attention to people like that . The best thing I will just try to do is to help them if I can that is all. There is nothing that will make me kill myself in this life .

Well, dealing with family members is very sensitive and it needed to be dealt with high level intelligence if not it may end been a disaster that will lead to breaking of relationships.

I own my own self and I thought I do not like whenever somebody is feeling over entitled for my own hard work. It is good that you should try to help the needy but you should always try to let them know the importance of working hard for their own.
I understand that we own our self and we don't need to feel like our family members are entitled to our hardwork but in a situatuon where there's love in the family , my family always comes first .

It is always very important to set your boundaries because some family members can feel very much entitled. you should be very much discipy in everything you're doing and try as much as possible to respect everybody. Sometimes when you are not disciplined enough some people can take you as a joke. When you are running a business you should always let your family members know who that there is nothing like preference when they want to purchase your product

This is a very sensitive issue. You must set clear boundaries between family and business and you must be firm with it. Always make sure you carefully explain that without acting like that, the business will not progress.

I wouldn't call Suh type of attitude by some family members towards your business as entitled members of family behavior but just an outright bad person's behavior. That family member is simply a bad person. That's it for me.

You should generally not have anything to do with and title family members. Everybody is supposed to work for their own money and you should not lose the opportunity to remind them of that even though you are open to supporting them
Though you are right That everybody I suppose to work for their daily financial need but some family members are more closer and they do help each other ,and thats why most of them feels the sense of belongings and entitlement.

When it comes to businesses, we usually keep blood aside except he or she will want to help me in running my business and that is what most people in my community find it hard to understand.

It is right that everybody should know from the origin about their boundaries and did you should know that you have worked so hard for your money and you have the right to do whatever you want to do it it.

Taking care of family is very important in life but there are certain boundaries you cannot cross , the families must remember that business can collapse if they keep asking for help everytime.

It is business, you should know how business works unless you want to end and close up the business soon.
Just let them know it isn't just right as it will affect the business.

It is business, you should know how business works unless you want to end and close up the business soon.
Just let them know it isn't just right as it will affect the business.
Probably, it is always very important to make it clear to them that your business will be affected if there is anything that is compromised. people should always be disciplined whenever they want to venture into a business and not allow family relationship to ruin it.

I personally do not have any room for this kind of people in my life and that is exactly why I am always trying to keep my space and always ensure that everybody works for his own.

Well , in most cases you just have to try as much as possible to take the needed action just to secured your business. If you are trying to run your business this way it will definitely affect the business negatively.

What I do basically with an entitled family member is that I try as much as possible to do my best and I wouldn't go out of my way if I noticed that my best isn't enough for him or her.

If there's a saying that goes "Business before pleasure" then one needs to be cautious of family ties coming into such business knowing fully well that they can make the business or mar it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back