What's new

How do you deal with entitled family members?

I set a boundary in everything I do. When it's promo time then they can enjoy the divedends but on a normal occasion, I won't risk such chances. They'll still blame game that I couldn't run a business successfully if it eventually crumbles.

The place of business must be neglected for a family relationship. Business should be run with a family member unless the business doesn't want to experience growth

First you have to know it's a normal thing for folks to feel entitled but then you have to let them know it's not a family business. There should be boundaries which you would make them know

I think the best way is to help out when you can and when you see that it is getting too much or perhaps they are causing you problems, I suggest you draw a line and make it clear to them.
Well I am of the opinion that I will give out to my family members whenever I feel like giving them and not because they ask for it. If my family members keep on disturbing me feeling that they are entitled to what I have then I can abandon them for a while until they learn that they are not entitled to my money.

Handling entitled relatives is very hard. But the only choice you have is the law especially when you are right. There are the only option

When comes to business try as much possible to make a stance let then know it is business not a charity organisation. Same people will pay for the product and services of another person but will not want to do the same when comes to you. Most of the bad debts are mostly from family and friends.

You as business proprietor truly have to collection your phrases. If you truly worth the funding you utilized in beginning business you're handling, you will not enable any type of relative to destroy down your Company for you

I think the best way is to let them know that you're bringing your business to family issues but they will always expect something from you maybe free product or a discount

The thing is that.
Handling entitled relatives is very hard. But the only choice you have is the law especially when you are right. There are the only option
The thing about most entitled family members is that they feel that whatever you have must be given to them because you are family but one thing they don't know is that do you have work hard for what you have in so you can determine how much out of it that you can give out and in a situation whereby you have family members that are coming to be asking you for money or for any form of material possession at one point of the other you can actually tell them or no not minding whatever they might be saying to you.

Well family is always inevitable in every person life but the issue of family matters should not be brought into business operation or let the family issues to compromise business. let family issues be discussed were is necessary but not at business place.

You as the business owner really need to set your terms. If you really value the capital you used in starting the business you are managing, you won't allow any family members to ruin down your Business for you
I think when it comes to the issue that has to do with business,one need to be very firm and not allow relationship of close family members to run down your business.This is business we are talking about here.

It can be so difficult indeed to have family members misuse your business that way. The best thing for you to do is to stand your ground and not give them anything for free. They must pay for it or just leave it.

When handling business don't attach to much emotion or something like this person can't fail me just open the door of your business with money consequences if you allow friends and relatives to gain to much favor in times of price you will become a loser, because the market where you uptain goods and services will not tolerate that you are not more selling because of you squandered everything to help your love once, we go to market with money not self pity

It's should be noticed that business should not be mixed with families or friends relationship, they can be given discount but it's depends on the understanding among them and the love

My families would come to patronise my business everyday and they would pay . This is what I like them for and it's a way to encourage me to be successful.

Although family members are very important and we always try to keep them happy, it is alo neccessary to cut them out from oh businesses. I know a person who doesnt lend to his family members unless it is something he can freely dash out, others might see I as stinginess but it works perfectly for him.

This is a very sensitive issue. The way you treat family members is very important because you might need some help from them in order ways, but a line must be drawn between business and family especially when it comes to selling to them.

It is important to let them know that you have their best interest in mind. But then it is your money and you have the right to do anything you want to do with it at any given time.

The issue of entitlement by family members is a normal thing like for me everyone, you will never satisfy them you just have to do the best you can and leave the rest jare

I have always tried to make it pinpoints clear to all my family members and relations that I made my money out of my own hard work and as such have the right to do whatever I want to do with it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back