What's new

How do you deal with double posts on your forum?

There's no other way to deal with double posts on forum that's not to have them merged with the already existing threads. When having the post merged, I will inform the owner from the box for the reason why their thread was merged. If I have time, I will send them direct message on how to go about creating new topics by using the search tab first.

I would give them a warning and if they ignore it then I would ban them some peaple makes mistakes and that's okey the most important thing that they would change and won't do it again
Banning them for making double posts after giving them a warning is going extreme. I don't think it's necessary to take it too far. There's a better way to handle them and it's my removing their privilege of creating new topics. It will put an end to the problem. They can only reply posts but can't create new topics.

Banning them for making double posts after giving them a warning is going extreme. I don't think it's necessary to take it too far. There's a better way to handle them and it's my removing their privilege of creating new topics. It will put an end to the problem. They can only reply posts but can't create new topics.

You're absolutely right about removing their privilege of creating new topics. I didn't think about this before and it's going to work very well in stopping them from creating any threads in the forum until you want to give them another chance at it. I won't ban them as long as their posts still make sense and add value to the community.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back