What's new

How do you deal with an inactive staff?

Actually there are several ways of dealing with an inactive employee. you can either dismiss him from work or not pay him his salary depending on your choice and the magnitude of his offence.

What good is it to retain someone on staff in your community if they are not active?
He ought to be fired from his position on staff.
However, you ought to give him a chance to explain before you remove him.

Actually inactive staffs are entitled to punishment and such punishment comes based on the magnitude of there offence. to some extent they can be fired in other to avoid such happening among other employees too.

I think maybe they feel intoxicated by power and that's why they feel relaxed after being promoted. I think you should call them to order but if they are still inactive after that, then you demote them.

Actually there are several ways to deal with an inactive staff depending on the magnitude of his offence or level of his weakness. either to fired him, deduct from his salary or given him suspension.

I'll interact with the staff to give the individual a fair hearing and correct them to be up and doing. If after, nothing happens, the individual is as good as gone. I can't keep spending money on unproductivity

I think maybe they feel intoxicated by power and that's why they feel relaxed after being promoted. I think you should call them to order but if they are still inactive after that, then you demote them.

I do not think that it would be the right thing to do. Moderators are also human beings and even they could face some personal issues and it would not be fair to demote them.

I do not think that it would be the right thing to do. Moderators are also human beings and even they could face some personal issues and it would not be fair to demote them.
I know moderators would feel bad if they are demoted and that's why i said they should be called to order first and if they don't change after that, then one is left with no choice but to demote them.

I don't hire free workers, when I make someone a staff, I will always pay this person. My payment might not be great but I don't ask for free workers. When I am paying my staff, I also expect my staff to be active. Therefore, when my staff is inactive, I will tell him/her just to be active or leave the position.

I know moderators would feel bad if they are demoted and that's why i said they should be called to order first and if they don't change after that, then one is left with no choice but to demote them.

Well, this is why I think that I would make sure that I hire a moderator who understands what are the duties of a moderator. This is important part of being a moderator in the first place.

If a staff is inactive, take some time to discuss with the said staff and find out why, it could that he or she is passing through some difficulties you are not aware of, if the staff is just being lazy you can discipline the staff, if no change occurs after all these, then it would be best to let the staff go for others to take over.

Well, this is why I think that I would make sure that I hire a moderator who understands what are the duties of a moderator. This is important part of being a moderator in the first place.
Well, i don't think it's totally about hiring a moderator that understands his or her duty. A moderator is also a human being. He or she might have a full understanding of his or her duty but something might come up, causing him or her to be inactive for some time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back