Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
It's always encouraging to hire a member in your forum who meet all the requirements to hire him or her. But there's been cases where after some of them get promoted, they become too relaxed to do more like they used to as ordinary member. Could it be that the promotion and power got into their heads or what?
How do you deal with such situation? Do you demote the member to where he used to be or what?

It's always encouraging to hire a member in your forum who meet all the requirements to hire him or her. But there's been cases where after some of them get promoted, they become too relaxed to do more like they used to as ordinary member. Could it be that the promotion and power got into their heads or what?
How do you deal with such situation? Do you demote the member to where he used to be or what?

I think that you are talking about forum moderators. In that case, many forum moderators usually go on a holiday and they must inform the owner of the forum in such case.

if the staff is inactive, what's the point of keeping the person as a staff in your community. You should remove him from the staff position. However, before you remove him, you should give him an opportunity to explain.

Actually I think, the inactiveness of staffs, depends a d some are done intentional. I will try to find out reason behind you been in active before taking any necessary actions.

i personally would try to get them more motivated, after sometimes i still observe theirwrongl attitude, then i would let them go or purnish them in some sought of ways that remove the comfort from them.

I think the best thing to do with a member that suddenly went silent is communicate with such person. If someone who is very active in your company suddenly went to mute, it could that be that a lot of things are going with his life. I suggest such person.

I would always maintain good relations with my staff member. If they are not active, then I will try my best to contact them as I would be concerned about them.

The best thing to do if the staff is inactive, what's the point of keeping the person as a staff in your community. You should remove him from the staff position. However, before you remove him, you should give him an opportunity to explain.

If you want to maintain your business and keep making profit, keeping lazy workers is never advisable.once you realize that a worker is being lazy caution him for the first time and when he fails to work hard ,get him fired for the safety of your business

It is never wise to leave your employees idle if you want to keep your business running and profitable. If you notice a worker being lazy, be the first to warn him and if he doesn't work hard, have him fired for your own safety in the business

If you want to maintain your business and keep making profit, keeping lazy workers is never advisable.once you realize that a worker is being lazy caution him for the first time and when he fails to work hard ,get him fired for the safety of your business

I think that apart from that, you must also make sure that the manager in your business is not lazy either. This is because such kind of managers can also harm the business.

having an inactive manager is the start of your downfall as so many people would copy what they see from the manager both consciously and unconsciously so i strongly advise you select your manager carefully.

If a member of your staff who is frequently active suddenly stopped speaking, a variety of issues might be occurring on within his personal life so the best course of action, in my opinion, is to speak with a representative who has abruptly stopped speaking.

If you notice a colleague is being lethargic, warn that person the very first time, with a view to serious punishments if this attitude persists because if you still want to keep your business running and profitable, it is never a good idea to keep lazy employees.

Whenever a member is promoted it means that he or she had the ability to do more but when they are not working for that, then I think it would be better to demote them.

If a member of your staff who is frequently active suddenly stopped speaking, a variety of issues might be occurring on within his personal life so the best course of action, in my opinion, is to speak with a representative who has abruptly stopped speaking.

If I were to run a forum or website and if the moderator disappears, then I would be concerned about him and seek ways to contact him. Moderators are quite important for a forum.

If I were to run a forum or website and if the moderator disappears, then I would be concerned about him and seek ways to contact him. Moderators are quite important for a forum.
Moderators are crucial in ensuring that a forum is run correctly and by the books. They help to enforce rules and regulations and ensure that spammers are culled in order to ensure a smooth forum.

I do not employ inactive staffs they cannot help improve the website they always work slow and it can collapse your business

I do not employ inactive staffs they cannot help improve the website they always work slow and it can collapse your business
at first, you would definitely not know the staff is inactive except in situation when a trusted person that has worked with the staff formerly tells you that the staff is inactive before you would get a clue.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back