What's new

How do you cope with multiple business options??

To cope with multiple business options, you will need a very good plan on how to manage your businesses. You can also employ someone to help manage them.

I actually have a time frame that I plan on doing each businesses and at different stages of the business and by the time I am able to meet up with all this multiple stages of the business then I believe that I would have become a billionaire by then.
Yes, you can reach your biggest dream, when you start making that dream work gradually by showing working at this early stage of your life.

Using the regular online hustling as an example, if you work as a freelancer and also post on PTP site you'll realise some will definitely suffer depending on the income generated from these options. This happens to businesses out there. Only the top businesses with lots of investments and staffs can handle these things relatively well.

Using the regular online hustling as an example, if you work as a freelancer and also post on PTP site you'll realise some will definitely suffer depending on the income generated from these options. This happens to businesses out there. Only the top businesses with lots of investments and staffs can handle these things relatively well.
I wouldn't been working as a freelancer and also be doing a paid to post job because I know that being a freelancer is a very lucrative and highly rewarding job online so I cannot jeopardize it with a paid to post forum whereby I am being paid peanuts to post a comment there.

Yes I think it is possible to handle more than two business if the business location is not one with much physical distance for the offline businesses.

It is very possible for you to manage more than one business but the most important thing is that you should make sure that you do not give so much attention to her and neglect the other.

Well, the best way to deal with such kind of situation is to select the best option and also trust your insticts in regards to the options available to you. There comes a situation where you have to decide and it is a kind of do or die situation.

I wouldn't been working as a freelancer and also be doing a paid to post job because I know that being a freelancer is a very lucrative and highly rewarding job online so I cannot jeopardize it with a paid to post forum whereby I am being paid peanuts to post a comment there.

Even as a freelancer you won't get to work every time except if you're one of the best in your niche leading to unending job requests. There will still be days when you will be less busy. It took me months to gather $5 here because I have other gigs to attend so committing myself to the little on PTP sites is not that easy.

It's easy when you have people with likes mind around you. Form a team, Divide roles/activities, assign roles to team members who can handle such role appropriately, have a specific day of the week for reports. Then your role is to supervise and ensure that everyone carry out their duties

It's easy when you have people with likes mind around you. Form a team, Divide roles/activities, assign roles to team members who can handle such role appropriately, have a specific day of the week for reports. Then your role is to supervise and ensure that everyone carry out their duties
This is a very good perspective on how someone can be able to manage the multiple businesses that they have and the idea of forming teams that will be performing different activities as it regards managing your businesses is a very sound business idea as this will really help in managing multiple businesses.

It's dependent on the options. Trust me it's not easy in any way - but you just make up your mind to concentrate.
I remember when I first started out online, I would always try to read and understand how various online businesses were about but now I've settled on affiliate marketing, any other thing I don't bother to check or know about them

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
Yes it is possible to give accurate account of two different business, I think people capacity to handle things differ, and it also have to do with your passion

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
Well that's for me if I happened to start up multiple businesses I'll definitely employee different managers to be managing them so that I can only be playing a supervisory and monitoring grow on them.

Coping with multiple business option depends on the plan that you put in place for the business and the nature of each business that you established. You will need to employ people to help manage it and get feedback from them.

If you must engage in multiple businesses, please let them work hand in hand with one another or each other. For instance, if you are into poultry farm business, you can go into bird feeding production or fertilizer production, you can see that all are under Agro industry. Same with a pharmacist who has a pharmacy shop and also a Laboratory clinic.

Well that's for me if I happened to start up multiple businesses I'll definitely employee different managers to be managing them so that I can only be playing a supervisory and monitoring grow on them.
That's a welcome note too. Provided you have a trusted employee for that, and come in and check on your business regularly to monitor its progress.

That's a welcome note too. Provided you have a trusted employee for that, and come in and check on your business regularly to monitor its progress.
I will definitely have a trusted employee to manage my business from me before I don't think of starting up multiple businesses big as I know that business is really requires a good managers for it to become too sexual.

I will definitely have a trusted employee to manage my business from me before I don't think of starting up multiple businesses big as I know that business is really requires a good managers for it to become too sexual.
If you have that kind of funds to manage multiple business you can through the help of advisories like the managers and other staffs.

It's not easy to manage multiple option in any business but you can pick one at a time and focus on it while you are trying to find a way to actualize the other options

I don't have multiple businesses. However, I am juggling multiple things like college, working part time offline and working 1-2 hours a day on online jobs. It is really difficult to manage time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back