Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
Verified Poster
Aug 6, 2023
BizNotes
USD
$27.7700USD
Username Colour - 1 Month
When you're in the market (offline/online) for a pair of footwear, what factors do you consider before making your selection? How do you approach your purchases to strike a meaningful balance between style, comfort, and sustainability? What is your favorite type of footwear and why?

The last few times I bought shoes I purchased shoes that were very durable because I walk on my feet a lot at my two retail-related jobs. They have actually been workboots that are steel-toed. The Caterpillar brand, my favorite construction brand, is the brand I've purchased twice already. I have had my current workboots for several years now and they're not in too bad of condition for how long I've had them.

When you're in the market (offline/online) for a pair of footwear, what factors do you consider before making your selection? How do you approach your purchases to strike a meaningful balance between style, comfort, and sustainability? What is your favorite type of footwear and why?

I'm partial to Sketchers, especially their more lightweight slip-ons. I'm an active dad and really not style-focused at all (lol). I like to be able skip the tying step and get moving when I need to.

Back