What's new

How do you check the legitimacy of investment platform

I usually go to the trust pilots to read review about the new investment online. I also read different forums and check on reddit to see what people are saying about the investment. This has helped me to uncover shading investment before I put my money into it.

I really don't know why I couldn't trust online investment. Maybe it is because the scam sites that I had encountered. Think if you would invest $100 now and tomorrow the website is gone, what will happen to your money? I have worked with decent and reliable sites like Postloop and Forum Wheel but they both owe me money because I have a balance in my account with them. Postloop is out of the internet now while Forum Wheel is stagnant.

With the emergence of different investment platform in today's market. How do one avoid scams that masquerade as investment platforms?
Most times, it is very difficult knowing which sites are fraudulent, so you only get to find out after you have fallen victim.
But i think if we can ask questions when we come across investments sites, it would do us a lot of good.

With the emergence of different investment platform in today's market. How do one avoid scams that masquerade as investment platforms?
I ask a lot of questions, that's what works for me best. A lot of investment platforms around now are out to exploit people, so one has to take caution. Make enquiry about an investment platform before going all in.

Though there are ways through which one can check the legitimacy of a site,one can check through trust pilot,or on the alternative check the ip address they are making us of with others,and then look for a review.

Sometimes I will advice you that you make your own research about a particular programs use Google and other search engine,try read a lot of reviews about a program

I use whois/com to know when the platform was created. I also get to check if there are any payment proofs, especially from the people that I know and trust very well to not deceive me.
First try to know who is behind the platform and how long they have been in the business. This is the best way to know if it is a scam or not. With this, you would know who to hold responsible when things go wrong.

Last edited:
I always read reviews about the website and do some research about the program it's one of the way which people can detect take websites easily

You can read people opinion about the website on forum and do some research gather fact and factors about the website.

You can also use search engine like google and yahoo to search the legitness of the website

It is better to rely on the investors that I've tried out your platform because most of the platform that you could run to to confirm legitimacy of the program could be compromised.

I think you can know the legitimacy of a website on forums. One can start a thread about the website in question and the users users of that website would faithfully post their experiences on the website in question.

I will first read reviews and check a website like scam now it's a website that has help me before identify a legitimate program,I may also open thread on forum ask for people opinion

Make sure you're always checking review by people about the investment platform on review websites like trustpilot whether the investment platform is still paying its members or not.

Checking the legitimacy of a program I think that you will need to read alot of reveiw and also have better understanding on how the plartform operate.

Forum reveiw is another good way which that can be done if you read reveiw you will be able to identify which programs is paying

Reviews is the only place that you can be able to get exactly what it seems like to be working on that website as people are going to tell you about all your experience is for you to learn.

Reveiw is not the best from the research I made yesterday I fine out some investment plartform will write the reveiw themself and people will be convince to join, its better you ask someone that you know which have invested in that plartform before

If their reward is too good, it's usually a scam. Look up their online reviews before investing in them when they're brand new.
Furthermore, only invest money that you can afford to lose.

To check the legitimacy of a program then you need to read some reveiw and ask people if the program pays so I think that knowing much about the programs which you want to venture into is very good.

If possible you can just google and ask what and which type of investment is all about you may get your anser from there.

There are many channels like PaidFromSurveys which review different money earning platforms, after watching those I usually do my own researches about it.

You can use the google and search for legit programs online which you can use to earn so I think that its much better to chose a good program and start working on them you can also read reveiw of some programs and through this method you will know which one is legit

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back