What's new

How do you check the legitimacy of investment platform

Pardon me for asking this - is there really a reliable online platform for investment that is not a scam? To be frank, I have not heard of an investment site that is not a scam yet. As freelancers would say when there is a post of a new site that supposedly pays for posting, they would ask for proof of payment. Any spiel or blurb in the site would not matter at all if there is no proof of payment. And you can only have that proof when you know the person who posted it.

With the emergence of different investment platform in today's market. How do one avoid scams that masquerade as investment platforms?
Checking the legitimacy of an investment requires you to open a review platform where neutral people who have tried the platform has done before to hear their experiences. Then, you will need to read more about the investment companies and study them for a while. If you don't sense any unreal thing about them, then you can invest on the company for future purpose.

With the emergence of different investment platform in today's market. How do one avoid scams that masquerade as investment platforms?
The best way is to look at what they are offering. IF it sounds like it is too good to be true then chances are that it really is too good to be true and then you should stay away from it. Also do a lot of research on the forum on that site and se what the users had to say about it in their reviews as you can often tell if it is legit or a scam through the user reviews on forums such as this one.

Before investing on any websites we need t check the credibility of the website by checking its review on some sites like reddit, trust pilot and check the host address and the reviews from people. These will go a long way in verifying credibility of a website.

There ate obviously lots and lots of ways to check the legitimacy of any site . google is your friend, you can consult google and also check for it on social media like YouTube and Facebook at least someone would be able to give you a good info about the website

There is no perfect way to check the legitimate of an investment but with all this there are some rules and observation I do always take with me when I want to do investment,the best way I can know the best and the right investment to invest on is that such investment must be registered with the trusted government organisation,they must have a physical office that you can go and lay a complain if possible.
Post automatically merged:

There is no perfect way to check the legitimate of an investment but with all this there are some rules and observation I do always take with me when I want to do investment,the best way I can know the best and the right investment to invest on is that such investment must be registered with the trusted government organisation,they must have a physical office that you can go and lay a complain if possible.

First and foremost, check for how long it has been available. If it is less than 6 months, don't rush into it, it is still new. Also go to search engines and find out reviews about it, if there is any funny thing about it you will see it.

Everything is open and information is within reach. We understand that there are fake online investment platform although you can get to know them with thorough scrutiny and research.
You have all it takes to know which one is true and which one is false.

Use research tools to help yourself to know real from fake investment.

Age is important, investing in a fresh released platform is surely a dumb thing to do, so avoid it please, also higher profits promised are a sign of scam, unless you aren't investing anything, you can give it a try, but if time costs something for you, then avoid it

I personally check the company that's behind that platform, is it a real company, how long it's been working for and what members do they have in their team. Most investment platforms that are scam have fake companies and team members listed on their website
Post automatically merged:

I personally check the company that's behind that platform, is it a real company, how long it's been working for and what members do they have in their team. Most investment platforms that are scam have fake companies and team members listed on their website

Widely used methods of investment analysis are payback period, internal rate of return and net present value. Each provides some measure of the estimated return on an investment based on various assumptions and investment horizons. When a future investment is examined we compare its cost vs its revenue.

10 Signs of an Investment Scam You Need To Know
  1. If it seems too good to be true…OK, you know this. You know it. ...
  2. They are offering a “guarantee.” ...
  3. It's a complicated or unique opportunity. ...
  4. New business models. ...
  5. You are brought in by someone you know as a “referral.” ...
  6. Urgency. ...
  7. They don't use independent third-party accounts. ...
  8. Conspiracy theories.
  9. Investment Evaluation
    1. Widely used methods of investment analysis are payback period, internal rate of return and net present value. Each provides some measure of the estimated return on an investment based on various assumptions and investment horizons.
    2. When a future investment is examined we compare its cost vs its revenue.

There are many ways you can check if an investment platform is legit or scam, you can research about the platform by checking the about social media page, this are the ways you can get information about it.

Honestly speaking there is no guaranteed evidence that can determine the legitimacy of an investment platform. Even reviews at times can be convincing while the proof you can believe to an extent is payment made as testified by people. My candid advise is to remove your capital and allow your profit to be compounding for any investment online.

If they are new in the industry, there is no amount of public relation that can be able to convince me to invest a penny in such investment. 90% or more than of all these new investment platforms are scams set up in a legit way to dupe people. If you doubt what I'm saying try and Google Tradera.

There are many ways for checking. I am telling you the one way that is you can check with little investment that it is scam or legit you can search the company on Facebook, YouTube and Google. Nowadays there are many fruadsters that's why you have to investigate before investing.

You can be able to check the legitimacy of a platform by the number of persons who have invest and make money through the site, you listen to their testimonies and also make sure you see evidence before investing. However there are some fake site that people will give fusle evidence and also testimonies just to scam you. You have to be very careful when investing on site.

Investment platforms can be known to be genuine or not by doing a thorough research on the platform, search about different reviews from people that have used the platform in the past, ask questions about the platform, if you see any red flags during your research, do not invest in such kind of investment.

Financial fraudsters use sophisticated and effective tactics to get people to part with their money. Here are six steps you can take to help you spot an investment scam.

1. Verify credentials. Don't fall for a fancy title or other trappings of success. Fraudsters hope that if they look successful, you won't bother checking their credentials. Investment professionals must register with FINRA, the Securities and Exchange Commission or your state securities or insurance regulator. You can use FINRA BrokerCheck, a free online tool to get information on brokers and investment advisers.
  2. Don't chase "phantom riches." Be skeptical of investment pitches that guarantee a certain return or promise spectacular profits. They are what fraud-fighters call "phantom riches" that you will never see. No salesperson can make those kinds of promises. The reality is that every investment involves risk.
  3. Ignore the "everyone is doing it" story. Don't believe claims that "everyone" is in on the deal. Be wary of a sales pitch that focuses on how many people are investing, without telling you why the investment is sound. Remember, affinity frauds are scams that prey upon members of the same social circle, religious group or ethnic background.
  4. Refuse to be rushed. If the salesperson tells you that the offer is for a limited time only, or that investment opportunities are limited, consider it a red flag. A legitimate investment will still be there tomorrow.
  5. Never feel obligated. Don't invest because the seller gives you something for free. Salespeople count on those freebies to guilt you into buying what they are selling.
  6. Arm yourself with information. Learn to spot the red flags of investment fraud so you can protect yourself and your loved ones. Go to SaveAndInvest.org for more information.
This is quite detailed and informative. I believe a lot of people can pick one or two points from this in terms of going in to future investment. It also important that a research is done on whatever investment platforms is there.

If you want to check the legitimacy of investment platform you need to know what the platform is all about and you also need to check when the platform have being in existence,After you ask yourself is this platform recognised by the people in the society. Therefore you also need to hear other people opinion about the investment platform which is germaine

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back