glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am curious about what your method is!

I know a lot of people have fallen victim to online scams. Some of them will pretend to be in a hiring process and steal your work or they will just sell your private information. It can be a real mess. What is your process of checking whether or not a site or program is a scam or not?

To check for scam website I think that I will use scamnow and forum read some reveiw about the website and also try as much as I can to read some reveiw about the website

You cannot just be able to identify his come straight up because I have a long checklist of things that I will try to check and if it does not pass them then I am definitely abandoning the platform.

You cannot just be able to identify his come straight up because I have a long checklist of things that I will try to check and if it does not pass them then I am definitely abandoning the platform.
You can use scamnow and google to read their reveiw and then know what is the status of the website,if the website is not paying then I wont join,if the website is market as scam then I will stay far away from those programs

Scam adviser is one of the platform I have been using to check the legitimacy of most platform before thinking of doing anything. But most times some platforms review may not appear on this platform yet. In this case I have to wait . Sometimes I can even check the reviews from other trusted online communities too

@Sincerem Scam adviser is fake because I see some micro jobs where you got paid for fake reviews in Trustpilot or Sitejabber or even Scamadvisor. These three platforms are fake and aren't determinative at all.

Scams is something that you need to be very careful whenever you want to engage with anything and that is why you need to do background information about the founders and the platform in which they are launching.

@Sincerem Scam adviser is fake because I see some micro jobs where you got paid for fake reviews in Trustpilot or Sitejabber or even Scamadvisor. These three platforms are fake and aren't determinative at all.
Thanks so much for the great advice. Okay what other ways do you use personally yourself to identify fake and real platforms. I'm very much interested and willing to learn from you.

Scams is something that you need to be very careful whenever you want to engage with anything and that is why you need to do background information about the founders and the platform in which they are launching.
Its true there are alot of ways which that can be done for someone like me I do check through sccamnow and some reveiw I get from people in forum and some of the information I agther about it on google its one of the way which we can get reliable information regards a programs

Once the process of making money seems too good to be true; that is, working less with heavy payouts promised, I immediately suspect that site.
When doing a whois check and information shows the site is less than 3-5 years, I know they're scam.

You should review the founders the platform and the financial system in which they are using .most at times if it is been founded by people who are anonymous then it is a scam.

Scamnow is one of those website which someone can check for scam when you check through this medium you will be able to know if the website or program is a scam or not.

You can also read reveiw about the website on others forum.

Actually it's not that very simple yo identify a scamming site easily the only way is to try investment if you will be scammed but it's very difficult to know how legit it's.

Actually it's not that very simple yo identify a scamming site easily the only way is to try investment if you will be scammed but it's very difficult to know how legit it's.
LOL bro I think that is even the worst way because for instant if you try and the website scam you at first attempt you have loss there is no way you can recover the money.

So its better do some esearch about the website and check scamnow what the trust score is then after that read what others say on forum to get the genuine information

Before I venture into any platform i will go to trustpilot and scamadviser to make research to see if the platform is legitimate or not. if I am satisfied I will venture into it.

We'll for me, before I join any site I use to make proper research before joining, and also I use this site, who.is it helps me on indicating fake and scam sites.

Actually checking for the legidity of a platform, I do use to check and read from there reviews and if I found out it has positive comments more than the negative ones, then I will start working on it.

the first thing I check is if there are ads (most of the scam apps have ads, not all apps that have ads but 99% of these are scams) and if they are promisng you a LOT of money and have skits of people being rich because of the game (this is an instant red flag)
the second thing I check if there are reviews on play store (most of the developers are disabling this function) and on youtube

To check for scam website I think that I will use scamnow and forum read some reveiw about the website and also try as much as I can to read some reveiw about the website

I usually do a really deep research about the site and this has helped me a lot when it comes to avoiding scams. Researching about the site is the best thing you could do.

I have a big list of things I'll try to verify, and if it doesn't pass them, I'll absolutely leave the stage, so you can't just identify his entrance straight away.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back