Not open for further replies.

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you do? Do you have a cake? Does it have "all of your candles on it"? :D Do you go out to eat?

Last edited:
I didn't really feel like celebrating my birthday this year, so ended up working the same as any other day!

Previous years I've tended to go out for a meal - I like to try different restaurants that I haven't been to before.

I do an equivalent issue you are doing. It's my special occasion. i favor to pay time with my wife mother, sister, brother and my 2 daughtes on my birthday. i actually do not would like a celebration. simply offer me a cake and a few pistachio almond frozen dessert and i am sensible.

Many years have passed since I celebrated my birthday I have always celebrating with my family
with a cake that my sister make and juice i still remember that good moments

"Do you go out to eat?" - no ... because of coronavirus :D

I stay home with family & some friends :)

in other years I was celebrating in the city , a small party.

my last two birthdays were together with my love, and we spend them with each other last year I remember we have made sticky notes with different activities and then we started pulling one by one and doing them :)

Covid or not, for me every year celebrating it is same. Home with family. This is the day,when I spend money for a bit expensive food. As a gift,I receive cake from the family. :)

I have never had a birthday celebration for my birthday because of the financial responsibility that attach to that. I don't even celebrate it aside just the normal happy birthday wishes.

I have a birthday party once in a long run. My last birthday was February and I was just indoors in my room drinking my favorite soda and eating bread. Didn't even step out of the house that day.

I pray to God thanking him and also reflecting on the past years and most especially it depends on my mood but most importantly I cook rice and chicken on that day and also get one or two juice.

Post automatically merged:

I pray to God thanking him and also reflecting on the past years and most especially it depends on my mood but most importantly I cook rice and chicken on that day and also get one or two juice.

Post automatically merged:

When it comes to celebrating other peoples birthday i am an extrovert, when its my turn i become a introvert, i don't really see any specialty in celebrating birthdays.

Birthday ideas for adults don't end with Facebook posts and dinners out. You can do more than that to celebrate your birthday! Promise.

What do you do? Do you have a cake? Does it have "all of your candles on it"? :D Do you go out to eat?
I don't know why but most times on my birthday I often feel moody and not in the mood to celebrate, but this year I promise myself to celebrate with my family

I like to do a small celebration especially when I don't have the money to throw a big party. Birthdays are special days and I try to enjoy myself.

I don't know maybe when I was so little my parents cut cake on my birthday,but since I grow up as an adult I never have that time to cut cake at all. I prefer going to the bar with my friends and have some drinks there.

My birthday last year I couldn't celebrate it because of covid19 really spoil it for me that is why I didn't celebrate , and this year again I didn't have time to celebrate it again.

Well i don't really fancy birthday because i only see it as a way of rethink and replan because you are not getting older... I do thank God for his journey with me in my birthdays too.

I have never had a huge party for my birthday like many people do. I usually just celrbrate it with friends and my siblings. Though I don't buy cake. I am planning to buy one for my next birthday on 11th May.

Funny enough I just celebrated my birthday a few days ago. It was a time I took out personally to some quiet place and reflected on my life a great while

Most times during my birthday is like other normal days because what I'll do that day is the same stuffs i do on an ordinary day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back