jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you do? Do you have a cake? Does it have "all of your candles on it"? :D Do you go out to eat?

Last edited:
I didn't really feel like celebrating my birthday this year, so ended up working the same as any other day!

Previous years I've tended to go out for a meal - I like to try different restaurants that I haven't been to before.

I do an equivalent issue you are doing. It's my special occasion. i favor to pay time with my wife mother, sister, brother and my 2 daughtes on my birthday. i actually do not would like a celebration. simply offer me a cake and a few pistachio almond frozen dessert and i am sensible.

Many years have passed since I celebrated my birthday I have always celebrating with my family
with a cake that my sister make and juice i still remember that good moments

"Do you go out to eat?" - no ... because of coronavirus :D

I stay home with family & some friends :)

in other years I was celebrating in the city , a small party.

my last two birthdays were together with my love, and we spend them with each other last year I remember we have made sticky notes with different activities and then we started pulling one by one and doing them :)

Covid or not, for me every year celebrating it is same. Home with family. This is the day,when I spend money for a bit expensive food. As a gift,I receive cake from the family. :)

I have never had a birthday celebration for my birthday because of the financial responsibility that attach to that. I don't even celebrate it aside just the normal happy birthday wishes.

I have a birthday party once in a long run. My last birthday was February and I was just indoors in my room drinking my favorite soda and eating bread. Didn't even step out of the house that day.

I pray to God thanking him and also reflecting on the past years and most especially it depends on my mood but most importantly I cook rice and chicken on that day and also get one or two juice.

Post automatically merged:

I pray to God thanking him and also reflecting on the past years and most especially it depends on my mood but most importantly I cook rice and chicken on that day and also get one or two juice.

Post automatically merged:

When it comes to celebrating other peoples birthday i am an extrovert, when its my turn i become a introvert, i don't really see any specialty in celebrating birthdays.

What do you do? Do you have a cake? Does it have "all of your candles on it"? :D Do you go out to eat?
I don't know maybe when I was so little my parents cut cake on my birthday,but since I grow up as an adult I never have that time to cut cake at all. I prefer going to the bar with my friends and have some drinks there.

My birthday last year I couldn't celebrate it because of covid19 really spoil it for me that is why I didn't celebrate , and this year again I didn't have time to celebrate it again.

Well i don't really fancy birthday because i only see it as a way of rethink and replan because you are not getting older... I do thank God for his journey with me in my birthdays too.

I have never had a huge party for my birthday like many people do. I usually just celrbrate it with friends and my siblings. Though I don't buy cake. I am planning to buy one for my next birthday on 11th May.

Funny enough I just celebrated my birthday a few days ago. It was a time I took out personally to some quiet place and reflected on my life a great while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back