What's new

How do you balance Social media and real life?

There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?
One thing you must know is that, not everything you see on the social media is real. Most of what we see including people we see on social media are not really what you think or what they say they are. Never be carried away.

There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?
Well, perspectives on how to use social media differs from one another. As a person, 99% of my activities are off social media. I only share what I know won't hurt me quite later in the net. Many a time when I feel like posting a content, the people in my circle make me think twice and my mind changes.

Its not really hard, most likely because I've never been extroverted.

The point I make that helps is to never compete with anyone else. Because you have a car, doesn't mean having a car will make my life easier.

Striking a balance in this era social media taking over almost every facet of life is an herculean task for many to achieve. This has caused lots of damage in the family setting and society at large. As for me I set my priorities right. I know when to jump on phone to interact on social media, same goes with exit time to do other important things I set out to achieve.

Many people are living fake life on social media, but if you really want to balance your social life and your real life, it is left for you to be here truthful to yourself.

For some people, social media is more than just for entertainment it's a way of living, so balancing between social media and real life can be a problem for some people but I got 99 problems and it isn't one of them

There was a time when balancing my real life with social media was really hard. My biggest problem was comparing myself with people I saw in social media platforms. I kept thinking that their lives were way better than mine.
Then I learnt to love my life as it is and that has helped me alot. But at some point, it meant that I had to stop using some social media sites like Facebook, I have never gone back there since.

Nowadays there is no balance between social media because social media is very important nowadays social media by staying at home and earn money large-scale many people also do work on social media and earn money and enjoy their life with your family and friends

Social media is very different from real life. Have you not noticed that people only post the good things about them or when something good happens to them. Social media is filled with fake lifestyle. But real life is not always so.
You are right , that is why i dont normally believe anything shown on social media because i know the danger of doing so can be too much

The worst thing that can happen to anybody is addiction to social media,self discipline is key as long as you are certain to achieve something offline, normalize building yourself off social media.

These days there's a lot of individuals who live fake lives on social media it is very hard to balance social media life and your real life because most people fake their social media lives.

by making or designing a time table for your self so that the involvement of the other can not compromise the other it should be perfectly followed.

Expressions and impressions I find in social media of a personality are so fake that I don't really take them seriously. Except for the business angle of things of course

Balancing our normal life and social media shouldn't be too hard to do unless one has a huge social media audience and his attention is always required other than that, social media should be fun a way to pass time and get information among other things

In balancing the time concepts social media and real life is not an easy task most especially when someone is deeply addicted to the social media he find it very difficult to accommodate other real life activities but to handle the situation you need to make time for each activity of your doing.

Social media is good to connect us with family and friends. But the disadvantage is where you'll find yourself addicted a d end up posting unnecessary things. Control in using social media is needed and Have a specific time to use it.

It is very hard for me in past when I spending big amount of time with Social media and sometime I feel like I am addicted to them. I always watch videos and other things when I have spare time and my productivity drops. So I started balancing with real life and reduce my usages.

I do not spend a lot of time on social media, I have even mostly limited it to whatsapp and telegram where I have private chats soni don't get deceived by flashy things.

Balancing social media life and real life be tough. Because you have to please one for the other. There has to be lapse in one side. And secondly social media life are not basically real

Social media has taken part of us so much, I believe the best way for you to balance those two things is for you to have time for everything ,a time for you to work online and a time for you to relax and meet new people and interact with friends.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back