What's new

How do you balance Social media and real life?

that's true ,I like chatting with my friends,but I get to realize is all waste of time,it is better for me to earn money online than to be chatting with friends, whenever I missed my friends I just called them but not chat them ,is a waste of time.

If social media was my problem I could have settled that sometimes ago, I do not really have time for social media but I can check out some messages and reply but I've never spend up to 1 hour chatting with people before. I consider it as a pure waste of time.

Personally, I will say that data is life. This mentality has really helped me with balancing my social media life with that of reality. Since I cherish my data so much, I can't waste it for something that is not yielding more income for me. I only visit the social media when I'm gaining an idea, informed or carrying out a task which pays and not for anything less. There is time for everything and I believe that time us precious too. Anybody with these ideologies will definitely balance reality of life and social media.

The first step to balancing or social life and real life is self discipline. We need to understand that not everything that happens in our lives should be posted on social media. And also self content is another good step, ones were stop looking at others and focus on our selves only we will be able to balance our real lives and social media.
Discipline is the key word here.we have to just seperate our personal life with that of what we do on social media.Because we might be forced by way of pressure to level up with what we see on social media.

Social media is life because without the social media , many people would have been bored to death , I especially I am not complete without checking my profile daily on the media.
There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?

Social media can consume much time more than you think. The only way to control yourself from social media is to be self disciplined, minimize your posting and know when you're suppose to be on social media.

Social media can consume much time more than you think. The only way to control yourself from social media is to be self disciplined, minimize your posting and know when you're suppose to be on social media.
Alot of persons has been consumed by social media to the point that they no longer care about their lives outside social media. It would also help to have physical activities that would help you keep you mind of social media.

Considering the fact that social media tends to draw peoples time and attention this days,but it has some benefits,one can interact with new friends and his old friends,it is good for one to balance been active on social media and the activities he's doing,let it not be one sided.

There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?
I long knew that the social media life is a facade. Over time, I learned to pick the content on the media like cherry. I ignore every other aspect that doesn't align with me or threatens my peace. Real life is the real deal and it comes first.

I don't really have time to engage on social media most especially if it is not profitable to me in any way, the only reason why I am attracted to WhatsApp is because it is the only social media that gives me an opportunity to make money online.

True, social networking is a more effective approach to market a company. We have a variety of business objectives. We use social media to achieve these goals. The finest venue for advertising their business is through social media. As a result, without social media, it is extremely difficult to advertise anything relevant to our company. We don't have enough time to market our items.

The following are 5 ways you can better balance life and social media.
  1. Don't Compare. We have all done it. ...
  2. Limit Your Time. Your time on social media can add up quickly. ...
  3. Avoid Distractions. Social media can be a distraction. ...
  4. Don't Worry About Being “Liked” ...
  5. Put Your Main Life Roles Firs

Most of my time I concentrated to look for the best opportunity to make money on the internet and I don't really spend it online or on social media because it won't generate anything for me, if anything is not profitable I may not engage in it

i simply budget time, I give a hour or two everyday to social medias and I know when to stop to use them, and to tell myself "that is enough social medias for today let's stop here and now". Some people are so addicted to social medias so it even becomes their life and that is a thing I cannot imagine happening to me and that is why I'm being careful, to not let it happen and to not get addicted as such people. I know people who use Tiktok for around 6 7 hours per day and I think that is not healthy for their bodies and souls, they should stop doing it and focus at other things, as of speaking with friends or doing a nice hobby or two. We humans tend to often waste our time as long as it doesn't happening often everything is fine but once it happens again and again and the time that is being wasted is longer we should stop right then and there.

I am an introverted type of persona and I stay away from social media because I am not good at making new friends. I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal life on social media, but I did use Wattpad where you don't need to share your personal life. People communicate with each other on the base of stories they like.

I have a lot of my friends on social media but I don't really have the time to be chatting them everyday. Now I focus on some things that will help me make money and this is what I will do until I am financially stable.

How to balance real life and social media is by making show u did not become an addict to social media because it take your whole time be a controller of your time chase your career while you are online

What I do basically is that, whenever I feel over worked, I will always look for a way to socialize a little bit, like going out with friends and families just to relieve myself.

Actually balancing between social media and real life is not as much complicated as compared to business and life, or school and business because social media are most I
often done at your own free time.

What I do is to strike a balance between the two. Before the advent of social media ,people find a way of interacting and socializing. I refuse to be distracted by all sorts of things I see on the internet and keep my focus. I choose what to say and do and try to avoid extravagant lifestyle on social media. Keeping the fact that most things on the social media are not real.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back