What's new

How do you balance Social media and real life?

Basically social media life is just to call attention but real life is the life that you are know with where ever you go. So I do not know how one can balance those two different set of life and feel comfortable.

The truth is that working on the internet has actually made me not to be too social and I usually do not go out to mingle. I am a kind of introverted and in that case I enjoy working on the internet and not involving myself in any kind of mix-up in the outside world.

I think people nowadays tend to misuse the social media platforms.As for me I would use social media to meet with old friends that we attended the same elementary school together, socializing with new friends and also can use social media for business purposes.
However, others abuse social media platforms through faking lifestyles, impersonation of personalities and other evils.

He best thing one can do is to avoid fake life, just be real be it social media be it real life, when you're real it will be easy for someone to relate properly. Fake life is really killing most of us on social media.

Normally I don't really have time for social media except it is absolutely necessary. I spend time on real life more and my business because I consider those to be the most important thing . social media will not in any way help my future grow stronger if I have to spend every day without having any tangible things to do there that will generate me money

Social media now a time very dangerous creature especially for youth, they are not live a second without these platforms, its true these platforms destroyed so many happy living houses, that's why without necessary I am not using these platforms.

Being balance is very important. You can balance real life and social media by setting time for everything. Know the time you have to be on social media and the time you do some stuff concerning you

Don’t share everything. There are moments that are supposed to be private and better when kept private.

In my case, I always make sure I don’t use my phone when I’m meeting up with family or friends.

There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?
I couldn't manage my time between social media and my life so I decided to delete them all because my life and my financial life is much more important than social media.

So many people have allowed what is happening in the social media circle to influence their lives and this is very bad. It is a wrong thing to spend all your lives in social media. Always try to strike a balance in whatever you are doing.
Post automatically merged:

So many people have allowed what is happening in the social media circle to influence their lives and this is very bad. It is a wrong thing to spend all your lives in social media. Always try to strike a balance in whatever you are doing.
That is why it is not really good to depend on what you see on social media to have influence on how you live your life,one should have schedule time for social media activity.

There is no doubt that social media is important for connecting with old friends or even people you just met and it has proven to be a tool for reviving old relationships and building new ones, but social media also has it bad sides which I fear is doing more harm. I know of people who no longer have real lives, everything about them is put on the internet regardless of whatever it is they are doing, they have sort of lost their sense of privacy.... and this has destroyed a lot of homes.

I Would like to know, how do you balance your social life and your normal everyday life?
Yes you are totly right. I always try to make my personal life limited to me insesting posting on social media to get attacked by evil eyes because that will ruin you and your happiness as well.

Actually time planning is one of the best way to be able to balance your life from pleasure such as the social medias. I most often make a time schedule such as when and how to run my social media platforms at the best time that it will not affect my real life.

I always try to hide my personal life from social media and don't like to post anything related to my personal life on social media because it's leads to unsuccessful life by the evil eyes of people.

It is true that social media is better way to promote the business. We have many business purposes . Make true these purposes we use social media . Social media is the best platform where we can advertise their business. So without social media it is very difficult to promote every thing related to our business . We have not enough time to promote our products.
That is true,with social media there is a lot you can do with the platform,you can do connection and maintaing contacts which was the original purpose and then it then branched into other things like business.

I have tried to make it in such a way that she shall media is going to be part of my daily life. I always set timers to indicate that I should not be spending the whole of my days on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back