What's new

How do you all feel about free hosting?

A friend had tried a free hosting for his first website. He is an artist so his web pages are great with the images. However, when I tested his site it was very slow and in a crawling pace sometimes. Maybe because the hosting is limited in speed or maybe the multiple ads on the web page is what makes the speed slowing down. After a month of trial my friend moved to a paid hosting after registering his paid domain name.
Free hosting can be considered good only when your website is small, a website that does not uses a lot of graphics, images, videos, or even posts. Maybe the artist was using a lot of images, thus the site was slow.

I feel that website hosting services should be free because to me hosting a website is not really a very big deal that would require someone paying for them.

Honestly i hate it when i go into any site for any kind of work and third party ads won’t allow you to do what you are there to do.it can really be frustrating sometimes

If you are not paying money for hosting, I think you should not bother with the ads on your site. If you do not like the ads, you should pay for hosting.

I don't know what I think about free hosting, but one thing is for sure .. you don't have access to everything you want + the services are limited and not so high quality. you better give 3-4-5 $ per month but you can rest assured about the services. I would not use a free, personal host.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back