What's new

HOW DO WE MANAGE OUR FINANCES

How do you think we can manage our finances? If we have a company or any small business is there a way we can manage our finances. Can you gave me some examples on how we can manage that? I would like to hear from you guys.
As for managing small business it's just simple to do it. Everyday you just write down any expenses incurred. Also you have to list down your capital. If you have sales then you also have to write that down in a paper or encode it in your computer.

I have always stated and maintained that whenever it comes to managing our finances, we should always ensure that our expenses are never more than our savings at any rate

To manage your finances, you must have draw what economics call the scale of preference. This will enable you know what's major, what's minor with financial advise. The advise also helps you to invest in assets and not liability.
The management of finance be it personal or in your business has to do with the issues you put as topmost priority.The most important things especally investment that would generate more income should be the top priority,then needs will follow.

You can manage your capital by saving specific percentages form what you earn regularly, or you could set up financial goals that would promote the business and your self, with this you would have the right thing to spend the money on.

The importance of financial management can't be overemphasized. It is not only business or company finance that needs management. Personal finance needs proper management too. One of the ways is by spending only on important things. It is just my opinion.

To my own perspective, managing one’s finances can be stressful and intimidating for anyone, but once you start making money on your content creation it’s crucial to get in control of your financial situation but at the you can hire an financial expert to manage your finance for you

How do you think we can manage our finances? If we have a company or any small business is there a way we can manage our finances. Can you gave me some examples on how we can manage that? I would like to hear from you guys.
One of the things that can affect businesess especially in most new business,is the inability of the owners to proerlly keep and maintain financial flow records in the organisation.The inflow as well as the expenses of what has been spent and on what basis should be properlly accounted for.
One of the things that can affect businesess especially in most new business,is the inability of the owners to proerlly keep and maintain financial flow records in the organisation.The inflow as well as the expenses of what has been spent and on what basis should be properlly account for.

Last edited:
In order to manage your finances you need cashflow management skills. Cashflow management means you not only man age your income but also finances. Once of the easiest ways to manage your monery is by making a monthly budget and you stick to your budget no matter what.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back