What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

One of the main reason why building fail is trying to over manage things. Some people will want to use the money for four bedroom flat to build five storey building

One of the main reason why building fail is trying to over manage things. Some people will want to use the money for four bedroom flat to build five storey building
This is an evil act carried out by evil men in the real estate business. It have been the cause of so many deaths as a result of houses collapse.

This is an evil act carried out by evil men in the real estate business. It have been the cause of so many deaths as a result of houses collapse.
Too bad, this has made building collapse alot. Using inferior materials to construct or build a house us too detrimental. I prefer to spend money on a particular building plan but quality is what i need.

Some builders when building they use cheap materials in building the house in order for them to get more income, this is bad. Whenever you're building a house for sale, I suggest you use good and portable materials in order for the building to be standard

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
One of the things we should all look into before hiring property developer,is first of all check their history in building house property and how long have they been into that business,if their record is good so we should be rest assure they will do the best for us as well tho.

Too bad, this has made building collapse alot. Using inferior materials to construct or build a house us too detrimental. I prefer to spend money on a particular building plan but quality is what i need.
Seriously, it's those evil men who doesn't care about the lives of people but more importantly only money and use such low quality materials to build houses.

Seriously, it's those evil men who doesn't care about the lives of people but more importantly only money and use such low quality materials to build houses.
That's why they'll face wrath of their sin at the right time. That's indirect fraud, too bad to use inferior materials to build a house. Greed is very bad, that's what led to such act.

There are numbers if way you improve you house quality that is renovation of the old building but first of all you have to consider the structure if it is seriously damaged or not and then your financial strength to be able to do the needful.

Building's collapse is caused by the used of fake building materials and inexperienced engineers. To avoid all this he an experienced engineer that will do a good job and also be ready to spend on quality building materials.

To improve the quality of our house we need to be ready To employ someone that is capable of doing the work,because they at the one that would lay a very strong foundation

I think the best way to improve on the quality of houses that we build is by using high quality standard building materials, to ensure a solid building.
The government should be the one's who would be put to the job of making sure the house owners don't take people's lives for granted.

The government should be the one's who would be put to the job of making sure the house owners don't take people's lives for granted.
Very true because if the government supervise every building, the won't allow sub-standard materials and inspect that the builders are experts not rookies.

First of all, every building designs must be designed by a registered architect and engineering drawings by certified engineers. local building authorities must also get themselves involved in every stage of the building construction itself to conform to standard

The
Very true because if the government supervise every building, the won't allow sub-standard materials and inspect that the builders are experts not rookie

The only problem is that the government in some cases are the ones that would still take bribe and overlook their work and put lives at risk.

The

The only problem is that the government in some cases are the ones that would still take bribe and overlook their work and put lives at risk.
Your actually right, this is part of the corruptions that is going on in some countries that has affected the economy of the country and the real estate standards.

Your actually right, this is part of the corruptions that is going on in some countries that has affected the economy of the country and the real estate standards.
Seriously, I think that the corruption in my own country Nigeria 🇳🇬 is the worst thing I have seen on the side of the government. They are leaches.

To improve the quality of the houses we build, we should avoid building and constructing houses with low quality material, such as the cement, blocks, and other building facilities. And as well hire professional builders, to construct these houses. And always consider the topography of the land before building.
Low quality materials effect building and house in other phones to improve this I agree with your statement that we have to improve the quality of materials we use in our buildings such as block cement and roofing materials in order to help building stay long.

The best way to build high-quality houses is NOT to use substandard materials while building the house. If you are living in an old house, then regularly renovate it after every 5 years to improve the quality of the house and the condition of the house. Unfortunately, some of the people do not renovate their houses and only renovate them when they are about to sell their house.

Low quality materials effect building and house in other phones to improve this I agree with your statement that we have to improve the quality of materials we use in our buildings such as block cement and roofing materials in order to help building stay long.
The first question is why do our government even allow these fake materials to be imported in the first place? Most of these materials are not made in the country.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back