What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

Well to reamin safe from this collapsing issue we must build a standard house or building we should not use low quality material in building construction and should be very carefully construct it by highly qualified engineer

To avoid such circumstances from occurring again, one needs to hire a well qualified engineer with lots of experience to handle his or building project, then town planning needs to be involved, and then the use if quality materials is also very necessary, I believe with all this in place it would be nearly impossible for a house to collapse without any reason.

Hire experienced engineers and surveyors and buy your materials from a trusted supplier. Finance is also an important factor in building quality houses. You should also consider the purpose of the house.

I learnt a long time ago that buildings have standard specifications that are used in construction, like the thickness of the rod, the inches of the block used, the thickness of the cast job, the type of sand, the size of sand and gravel for decking, etc. But some so called contractors will reduce the standard specification to cut cost and end up doing low standard job which can collapse anytime. Until the relevant agencies begin enforcing compliance, the issue of collapse buildings will continue to happen.

To improve the quality n standred of the business you must sure that your building project is handled by experienced n proffessionals.... We should provide good and quality materials.... Non-standard metarials can cause house collapses which iz very painfull

Everyone wants to build a quality house, people that build substandard houses is as a result of what they can afford, but notwithstanding it can lead to lost of lives and properties, so it will be the responsibility of the government to make laws that will curb the building of such houses.

There is alot of reasons why there is alot of not quality houses out there.inexperinced and money greedy structural engineers, cheap and low quality building materials and all other reasons are the reasons why we have substandard houses.in order to eradicate this issue, we need to employ quality contractors that will oversee the building structure. Some contractors are not fit to handle some lucrative buildings, because they use inferior materials to construct someone else building causing it to collapse as time goes, because wind blow can cause it to collapse. So whenever we plan to build any housing

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
Every country, cities and towns have what we call development control or some other name they choose to call it. They are also called town planners. Building regulations and it's respective codes must be adhered to in order to have safe buildings.

Hire a very experienced engineer, your floor should be very high, the land should be a dry land, the foundation should be deep, your block must be filled with a lot of cement to make it strong and thick.

I think the best thing is to look for a reputable construction company to help. Most people just think that it is about calling anybody that can mix cement and block. We have to start patronising the real construction companies that build quality houses.

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
Building collapse is very rampant most especially in third world countries where we have week regulations. I think government should try and enforce and also implement standards. Non-professionals should not be allowed to go into building business in the first place.

Search for quality materials, also use good contractors and ensure that the materials they use are of high standard, you can also meet friends or people who might have established a real estate to get ideas or contacts of good contractors that you can use in your real estate construction.

The general cause of collaspsing of buildings which is threat to human life is the use of fake or not quality products for the building of house.
If buildings are constructed with quality products. Then there wont be issues like this.

we can improve the quality of house that we build by making sure we get quality materials in building the house and also getting modern infrastructures.also making sure the engineer that construct the house is well to do

You can stand from the painting of the house. If a painting of your house looks fade up look for another one I make sure you paint it. This will enhanced the appearance of the building and makes it more attractive. Then check out things that are broken or damage and repair them as soon as possible. If there is a need to reconstruct a part then do so without wasting time.

yes i agree with you if you paint it it will be more attractive but paint should be orignal and with a known company because it wont be fade up soon and it will be looking good long time

In order to prevent such situations from reappearing, one must employ an experienced engineer to handle his or her construction project, then urban planning must involve itself, and then the use, if quality materials are still required, I believe that it would almost be impossible for a house to collapse without a cause.

It depends on the material that you use, some building engineers tries to manage building materials to save some money for themselves there by reducing the quality of the building which may result to collapse, that is why you see some building collapse under two or three years

There's proper solution already... its not as if there's no solution at all there is but pressure from landlord or pressure to leave in your own house is the fundamental curse of all this.. A proper solution was madr but there might be a case whereby rhe finance is not enough. So they bycut

Housing quality refers to the physical condition of a person's home as well as the quality of the social and physical environment in which the home is located. Most houses in some areas are really poor

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back