What's new

How do I monetize my Facebook and WhatsApp page

Have had a lot people talk about making money from their social media account is it true people make money from their social media account if true how do I start making cause we all know the cost of data is actually very high so one needs to make money
It's simple, get people to post their business for a fee. It should be that much but people will pay if your audience is large.

You can dropship by running ads on facebook and receiving replies to your Whatsapp d.m. You can also sell products on social media, run their ads and make Whatsapp your mini email

Have had a lot people talk about making money from their social media account is it true people make money from their social media account if true how do I start making cause we all know the cost of data is actually very high so one needs to make money
Facebook now offers ads revenue through their Facebook Audience Network Program. Although it is not available in all regions, people still earn a decent amount from it. You can also use Facebook Page and Whatsapp to drive traffic to your offers or services.

There was a time that I was making money with facebook but posting some links on facebook groups and twitter. I do get up to 5000 views per day then.

I think you can achieve this by marketing your goods and services on Facebook or Whatsapp. There are certain persons who use their Whatsapp to actually run and advertising service, and people do pay them to place ads.

I heard Facebook pays verified pages (blue ticks) income,to monetize your social media account, you need to create content which will attract followers then you can charge people for advertising to your large followers base

You can not just decide to start earning online without putting things in place,for instance what aspect do you want to earn from either marketing or promotion,you must be decisive.

You can directly sell your products and services from facebook and whatsapp. In order to do that you need to build a huge following. You can also promote yur products and drive sales on your store.

Of course, some people are really making money by monetizing their Facebook pages and you too can do same, especially if you have large number of members. You can do that by selling either products or services or both in your page. That is just my take.

With respect to your Facebook page, you can help others advertise their products if you have a lot of followers. You may as well have products which you sell, you can advertise them via Facebook sponsored ads - these ads are very effective when it comes to views and sales. You can also advertise people's products for a fee via WhatsApp (Whatsapp TV) if you have a lot of contacts/viewers.

I can't tell about whatsapp but you can monetize page and group in facebook. I do not know what is the criteria for facebook group monetization but facebook has announced that it will also monetize the groups. You can check with facebook to learn more.

The best way to monetize your WhatsApp and Facebook I when you have a product to advertise or showcase,then you can place them on Facebook and WhatsApp those platform are basically for marketing

You have to identify common problem all the people on your Facebook page or WhatsApp group. Come up with solution in terms of product service or digital download. Present the products to the group and tell them some of the things they are going to benefit from purchasing the products.

The best way to monitize or make money from your social media pages like Facebook and WhatsApp is to sign up with a company offering affiliate marketing service. Help them market their products to your own followers and when ever you make sales, you get commission from the company on all sales you make.

If you have gathered enough audience that view your posts, you can then start use your social media as a marketing and advertising tool. Another thing you can try is if you have a particular skill that you are good

Using Facebook Ads to advertise your profile and material is one option. For sponsored posts, you can also establish a Branded Content partnership. To monetize restricted content, use Fan Subscription services. Also, you may immediately link your Facebook account to the chat app.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back