What's new

How do I make sell on fiver

Forex trading is also a very profitable business venture to go into. It is, however, important to note that you need to acquire the needed knowledge to be able to perform these transactions.
Yes I know , you must pass through the necessary training. That is exactly what I did and I'm just trying to learn from my own personal experience of how the market works.

Yes I know , you must pass through the necessary training. That is exactly what I did and I'm just trying to learn from my own personal experience of how the market works.
After the training, I think it is ideal for you to engage in demo trading in order to get a decent grasp of the many ways to trade and identify your strengths and weakness in this business venture.

After the training, I think it is ideal for you to engage in demo trading in order to get a decent grasp of the many ways to trade and identify your strengths and weakness in this business venture.
It is gripping to use the demos to hone your skills in forex trade. You wouldn't want to lose your money by transcending to the live account without prior experience.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
It is very difficult for you to get a project on call fiverr especially when you are new because the old and existing accounts get added with new rating and the new ones go down. So new users should try to get reviews or high rating my others to promote their account at top.

It is gripping to use the demos to hone your skills in forex trade. You wouldn't want to lose your money by transcending to the live account without prior experience.
This is quite true, and it will be a great idea if you exercise the option of demo trading in order to prepare you for the live account because the real practice of forex trading is quite difficult and needs to be done meticulously

Okay here is what you should do bWork on your profile properly, then offer lower prices at first after some time increase prices and make sure you get positive reviews for your work , keep at it and you will one day get that offer.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
You should take the rating or reviews by others even by your friends to get at top of the website to take your gigs on right place to sell because high rating and reviews are must on Fiverr platform.

Yes , but even with that you still needs to understand that trading a demo account is quite different from trading a Live account. You can only experience the reality when you are on a live trade.

Yes , but even with that you still needs to understand that trading a demo account is quite different from trading a Live account. You can only experience the reality when you are on a live trade.
You raise a valid point. While the demo trading simulates the trade to give you a similar perspective of reality, it does not replace the reality and the adrenaline rush felt when trading in real life.

You raise a valid point. While the demo trading simulates the trade to give you a similar perspective of reality, it does not replace the reality and the adrenaline rush felt when trading in real life.
Lolz, exactly . That is just what I experienced when I funded my forex account with minute sum of money to experience what it is to trde a live account. This is completely different from what a demo account will give. It comes with a lot of emotional stress.

I don't know much about fiverr but i do know one has to be very good at what one does to earn there as it is very competitive especially if one is new on the site.

Selling on Fiverr is quite challenging, especially if you are a rookie seller. The only thing I can recommend is that you charge 50% less for your service than your rival. For instance, if your rival is charging $5 for a logo service, you offer to create 5 logos for the same price. Obtaining as many five star reviews as you can is the goal.

You will need to go over your gig setups carefully to ensure that you are using the appropriate words and explanations for your gigs in order to effectively communicate your message to prospective clients.

Before you can sell on Fiverr you need to have skills, if you don't have skills I don't think you can be able to make a sell there, that's just the best way you can use.

Before you even think of making money in freelance platform, you must be quite acquainted with how the platforms algorithm really works. This may help you understand how money can be made quite easily. You may even need someone to guide you through.

I honestly do not know how you can sell it. We are in the same situation. I am a writer and I have not been able to get a gig on Fiverr ever since I registered on the platform.

I'm sure OPs question has been answered. But I'd like to make suggestions just in case. I used to work on Fiverr years ago. I did writing gigs and some art gigs even. That didn't last long, but my writing gigs did.

What you need to do is promote your services on other sites. I believe you can share your services here on Bizdustry as well. But you can look for other sites and share your services there too.

Another option is to set up socials around your service and promote that way too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back