What's new

How do i know a land that may likely increase in value overtime?

When developmen like new road network and other amenitiest catches up within the area your land is located then the price will appriciate in value.And if an industry is sited close to the area it will appriciate as well.

You can Know that a land may likely increase over time, if your land is found on a good location, location of the land matters alot when it comes to value.

a land that is likely to increase in value is a land that is situated in an area that the government wants to site an industry.And also if an institution is about to be sited around that area it will increase in value,as well as a major road project around that land environment.

One major giveaway, is the location. Take a good look at the location, is development currently going on? Or what about the community, is it under development even if its a very little development going on. And how close is the land to the nearest high way or express road or even civilization? These factors matters.

Economic factors

The housing market doesn’t directly correlate with the strength of the economy, as we’ve witnessed with 2020’s strong housing market, despite economic woes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nonetheless, these economic factors strongly influence property values, increasing or decreasing buyer demand and the perception of value.

Well one thing one could watch out for is the location it is located, at least in my country here, a rural area gradually turns to an urban one and having a land in such a place prior is a good investment

Government policies are one of the key indicators of such. Normally, I there is plans for building a key infrastructure in the location, prices would naturally go up in future.

It is quite very easy to determine a land that will likely increase in value. Any land you see in a development area where a lot of people are building houses may likely skyrocket in value.

Well as we all know land is fixed but for one to know if the money will increase overtime he has to know were the land is situated either in a rural area or within the town because land outside the town or urban areas are cheaper than the ones situated in the rural areas

Well as we all know land is fixed but for one to know if the money will increase overtime he has to know were the land is situated either in a rural area or within the town because land outside the town or urban areas are cheaper than the ones situated in the rural areas
That is also the standard in our country on the real estate valuation. Every year there is an increase in the market value whether it is land or house. However, if there is na issue in the location like it is in the earthquake fault line or the place is flooded every rainy season then the market price may be affected negatively.

when you are buying a land the first thing you need to consider first is the location, probably the best location is the Urban settlement,good roads that lead to the property is also the most important thing you should consider, when you have all this then that is ok.

You will know by checking out everytime so to know when land is increase in value, land business is very good business matter where the location is, is a profitable business that give a lot of money, because every year land keep increasing.
The best way to know a land or property that will increase over time is the location of the Land, location matters a lot in every property it is the best way to know whether the land increase the value in future.

I think the location of the land plays the major role in it's value. A land close to urban or business areas or big institutions tend to add in value faster than lands close to areas with no economic activity.

One of the way to know a land that will likely increase in value are:
The location of the land ;
If the land is located near a popular city, events centers, Schools, or industries then there's clear vision it must add value in nearest future.

It is said that land increase in value but not all lands rapidly increase in value, some take ages to increase, even the increase may not be that significant.
How do I know a land that will most likely increase in value rapidly?
It all depends on the location of the land. If it is prime land or commercial land, most likely the value will increase. Just like my brother who owns a piece of land beside a mall. The value is now in the millions because its a land adjacent to the mall.

This is a very important topic as it can be very difficult most times to know a fertile or land that will increase in value. I have personally faced such situation before that I had to consult some few persons to be able to know if to buy it or not. In the end I bought it and thank God the land is okey today. You may also do some consultations. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.

It all depends on the location of the land. If it is prime land or commercial land, most likely the value will increase. Just like my brother who owns a piece of land beside a mall. The value is now in the millions because its a land adjacent to the mall.
The thing is that we will not know if there will be a big commercial landmark close to the land that will be there later in the future so you can buy land in a commercial area and then they will be a big investment on a closet land but you may also buy land and there will be no any big investment on the line so it's all a probability.

You will know by checking out everytime so to know when land is increase in value, land business is very good business matter where the location is, is a profitable business that give a lot of money, because every year land keep increasing.
One way to know a land that will likely increase in value over time is the location of the Land the location of the Land determines the money value of that particular land.

This is a very important topic as it can be very difficult most times to know a fertile or land that will increase in value. I have personally faced such situation before that I had to consult some few persons to be able to know if to buy it or not. In the end I bought it and thank God the land is okey today. You may also do some consultations. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.
The lot I bought was in an undeveloped village that looked promising. It was a corner lot so it has a higher value than an ordinary lot. Fortunately I earned a good profit when I sold it. But it took years before I sold it to be sure that the price will give me a substantial gain.

You can know a man that will likely increase with time due to the location of the Land because location matters in the value of land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back