What's new

How do i know a land that may likely increase in value overtime?

It is said that land increase in value but not all lands rapidly increase in value, some take ages to increase, even the increase may not be that significant.
How do I know a land that will most likely increase in value rapidly?
We can guess in this way if we look at the location and make more land dependent on the locations and their value is according to the location, if you take land in the city area then it might give good good always land value depend on location.

Land is an asset that appreciate in value no matter where it's located .the only thing is that's the rate of appreciation can be attributed to some factors such as presence of amenities topography and level of degradation to mention a few

actually all land will increase in value over time but it depends on the following factors
where the land is located
accessibility to the popular place like market, etc
Presence of social amenities like water, good road, etc
Motorable roads and a host of other factors.

Land increases in value no matter the location but the increment in value grows faster depending on location. So, you will know whether your land will increase over time if the location is suitable, accessibility to infrastructure and security.

A good land is determined by the location and activities surrounding it.I think those are the two things to consider.It may not be a highland area because even accessing one can be so expensive. I prefer finding just a good potential place with possibility of activities growing ,then the value will increase.

The quality of a land or how fast it will appreciate over time depends on the qualifying happening around it .
Such as;
Social amenities development
Landmarks around the location
Activities or it's proximities to Central locations.
The more you have activities or things that make live easier,the more it will appreciate faster .

In addition to what I have said earlier and to contribute to what others has said, urban areas get to increase in value over time as the commercial activities increases. While that of rural areas takes much longer to develop and hence result to low value over time.

The location of the land will determine that, if it is close to a developing city. Also if there is a massive project to be made in that location it will also increase they value quickly. For example if a Refinery is to be constructed in a rural area, it will surely increase the value of the lands around that area

It depends on the purpose or type of land it is..it could be either farmland or just a normal land for building. If it's te former then knowing the value it will yield in the future is about to testing the soil,the feterlity of the land and the likes. And if it's the latter then it depends on the location where the land is situated.

You can know a land that will increase in value overtime firstly by the location of the land. If it’s in an urban area and a well known location people will deem it fit for business or for a house. Lands that are situated in a good Environment that is well developed with good access to road, electricity and water will be more suitable and is likely to increase any moment.

It is said that land increase in value but not all lands rapidly increase in value, some take ages to increase, even the increase may not be that significant.

90% of all land in the Urban settlement is likely to increase in value over time but sometimes buying a land in the Urban settlement can be expensive even with this I still advise people who want to go into investment on land and housing to buy land in the Urban settlement because the land you buy now in the Urban settlement may increase by 100% of what you bought in the next two years.

Land investment is a good and lucrative business, it's usually increasing in value every day to day. Unban area land is cost but if you have capital to buy it you gain good profits within 3 to 4 year after. In rural area, the land's very cheap but it will take a long time before it can be profitable.

The location of the land is very important because if you have a land in an area or community where people are not living and you expect the land to have value, it will be difficult and it would take a lot of years. But if it's a land especially in the city then there a a big change the land value will increase overtime because there will be demand for the land because a lot of people want to move and live in the city.

In my lifetime, i have never seen any single case of dropping the price of any land, its price always go up and up. But if you want a great place who's value increase rapidly then take land at corner or, near the main road, in future its worth will increase most.

The value of land will increase because of changes will happen overtime. Because of development around the area, buildings, road and different infrastructure will be built and commerce will increase. So definitely the value of land will increase.

There are so many factors that contribute to land increase in value, no. 1, development let's say for example you bought a land in an unknown community, five years later, a university was built in that community near your land, you land automatically has increased in value, over time.

There are factors and indicators that work to adding value to a parcel of land. Factors like construction of schools and hospitals around the vicinity. Arrival of industries in the area.Also, with social amenities reaching the location such as electricity and water. Good road construction and security. Once you start noticing the presence of these factors, be rest assured the asking price for any land in such area will skyrocket.

The location of the land must be accessible to all and sundry. the land should also be close to where market or even industry of some sort are located. And lastly, to my own knowledge, it must be a land on a good landscape, not waterlogged.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back